Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesDove Chocolate
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box

DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box

Treat yourself to an experience like no other with a DOVE Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. Made with creamy vanilla ice cream and dipped in rich DOVE Milk Chocolate, this ice cream bar is a luxurious treat that doesn't need a special occasion to enjoy. Celebrate everyday moments with the deliciousness of DOVE Ice Cream. For even more decadent DOVE Chocolate moments, also try DOVEBAR Sorbet Ice Cream Bars and DOVE Ice Cream Pints.

i cannot find the Dove in my Area. Has anyone else have this problem? DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box ?
Has anyone tried these? How do they compare to other chocolate covered popsicles?
Does this exist in Canada ?
Start your review of DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Awesome creamy thick and smooth ice cream.This also is tasty for everyone in the family.good price but also perfectly made with chocolate extracts.in reviews
This ice cream bar is the bomb dot com!in reviews
My whole family loves it.in reviews
The 250 calories is worth it.in reviews
I am not a dark chocolate lover so I still with these.in reviews
Caitlyn F.
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Caitlyn F.
Wow, these were delicious! I was able to find milk chocolate at my local grocery store so that's what I went home with. The bars themselves are super creamy, perfect texture, and delicious! I'd love to try more flavors in the future. These are quality & an excellent treat for a hot summer day 🍦
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Julie E.
Very creamy & rich. Melts in your mouth quick like the little Dove wrapped chocolates with the love notes.
Joey P.
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Joey P.
Received a 100% cashback offer to test or review, all opinions are my own and honest. The chocolate coating is really good. It's thick and crunchy. It's more chocolate than ice cream. The ice cream is smooth. Overall it's pretty good.
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Veronica M.
I love ice cream and I love Dove chocolate! This ice cream bar is a win with its creamy vanilla ice cream covered in the delicious high quality Dove chocolate. I've purchased these numerous times as a treat because they are so good and are the perfect ice cream bars for those who like Dove chocolates. The vanilla ice cream is also a delicious creamy blend that goes perfectly with the chocolate. I recommend this ice cream bar to all chocolate lovers.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Karen B.
These chocolate bars are very, very rich. I’m not a huge sweets kinda person, so it was a bit too rich. One bite was enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. Hard chocolate outside and smooth vanilla inside, which was nice. Pricier than most for 3 chocolate bars. Packaging is really nice and elegant. If you love rich chocolate, you will like these.
Mercedes S.
Circle Pines, MN
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Mercedes S.
Soooo good! At first I thought they were kind of small but the THICK chocolate layer really fills you up! Getting pieces of chocolate to suck on with the ice cream tasted magical. So nummy I kept all 3 for myself cause I knew my kids wouldn’t appreciate them lol
Giselle L.
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Giselle L.
Today I tried the new Dove popsicles for the first time. Just like their line of chocolates, I was not disappointed at all. This popsicle is sooo refreshing and has the softness that characterizes the brand. I like that they are not so sweet so you won’t feel that you ate a lot of sugar. They are a great option for afternoon snack.
Sindia B.
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Sindia B.
So, what’s not to like, vanilla ice-cream with hard milk chocolate. All yum all day long!!!
Lydia V.
Grand Rapids, MI
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Lydia V.
Yummy treat! The thick chocolate shell is of high quality and holds the ice cream in place on the stick. The vanilla ice cream is thick and creamy. The combination provides satisfying treat without being too rich.
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Lionna H.
I will definitely say they are delicious. Very satisfying with a rich chocolate taste. Vanilla ice cream in the middle complements the flavor!! I will definitely buy again!! I love them .
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy S.
Clermont , FL
il y a 4 ans
DOVEBAR Vanilla Ice Cream With Milk Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box this is one of my favorite ice creams ever it's so good I have to get them just about every time I go grocery shopping I'm obsessed