Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesDove Chocolate
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box

DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box

by Dove Chocolate

Treat yourself to an experience like no other with a DOVE Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. Made with creamy chocolate ice cream and dipped in rich DOVE Dark Chocolate, this ice cream bar is a luxurious treat that doesn't need a special occasion to enjoy. Celebrate everyday moments with the deliciousness of DOVE Ice Cream. For even more decadent DOVE Chocolate moments, also try DOVEBAR Sorbet Ice Cream Bars and DOVE Ice Cream Pints.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
himadri V.
Lauderhill, FL
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by himadri V.
I ate my first Dove icecream bar at a friends place last week and look @influenster came up with this cash back. I bought this #complimentary in exchange for this review. I really liked the taste. the icecream is creamy and smooth n very chocolaty. outer chocolate layer is very good too. I will likely buy this again when I crave chocolate icecream but want to control portion size.
Esmeralda A.
Franklin Park, IL
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Esmeralda A.
I love dark chocolate so I love this reason for 4 star portion size and quanity should be atleast 6pc and not 3pc. Portion size my be good for some but I personally would eat 2 or 3 to satisfy my sweet tooth. Other than that super yummy delicious!
Megan C.
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Megan C.
If you are craving chocolate, these are the ice cream bars for you! It’s a little disappointing that you only get three in a box, but you sure get A LOT of chocolate in these little bars! The layer of hard chocolate on the outside is THICK unlike the ice cream coating you get at your local ice cream shop. The inside ice cream is so creamy and yummy. This fulfills any chocolate craving you might have. Sooo good and I highly recommend this project.
Brooke D.
Holland, MI
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Brooke D.
These ice cream bars are to die for they are so delicious perfect size because they are very rich. They come in a box of three and it’s a nice little treat. I would say that the chocolate around the ice cream is a little to thick so when you go to bite into it it all cracks , but besides that I will be by in this again.
Nicolet N.
Wheaton, IL
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Nicolet N.
Just what I would expect from dove- very smooth and dark taste for both coating and ice cream. Package is nice with purple added. I enjoyed sharing after dinner with my husband and would definitely purchase again!
Tanaz K.
Jackson Hts, NY
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Tanaz K.
Always loved these for late night guilty pleasure! Finished all three at once but it’s on Sunday Cheat day. Who doesn’t like a little treat once in a while
Luisa S.
Wilmington, NC
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Luisa S.
Loved the taste. Great value and presentation. My kids loved it as well. Will absolutely re buy this!
Stuti S.
Atlanta, GA
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Stuti S.
Absolutely loved the dark chocolate coating on the ice cream. And the ice cream part was a total delight as well. Definitely buying again. I tried their vanilla ice cream with chocolate coating and I have to say that’s the best vanilla ice cream I have had in a very long time.
Amy R.
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Amy R.
This was delicious! They are very small for the price that I paid, but they were very tasty. I love the richness of the chocolate in the bar.
Henna K.
DOVEBAR Chocolate Ice Cream With Dark Chocolate Bars 3-ct Box uploaded by Henna K.
This is as decadent as you would think it would be! The hard shell of dark chocolate complimented the smooth and creamy chocolate ice cream underneath. This will be a new addiction for sure.

Looking for your answer?