BY DOVE

Minimizes the signs of dry winter skin with moisturizing cream. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caroline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These soap bars work very well to clean and make the skin feel very smooth. I use it everyday to help get rid of any dirt and grime I've picked up throughout the day. As it gets smaller, it gets harder to use, but it is a product I've recommended to my friends before.
Tiffany B.
Romulus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my skin feel very soft, I buy this every time I need soap, I recommend this product to anybody with dry or oily skin because it works with every skin type, Every dove product is soothing to the skin, I will definitely buy this again.
Jackie P.
Frankfort, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Dove Beauty Bars to cleanse my face. The bar hydrates my skin and keeps it smooth and looking fresh! It helps my face have a long lasting fresh feeling. It is so easy to use just dampen your face before using the bar and rinse the soap after cleansing your face to keep your skin clean and looking glowing!
Suzie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Living in Maryland the winters can get pretty harsh. The cold air can really dry out my skin. These dove winter bars really help lock in moisture so I don't have to use so much lotion
ADRIANA O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unas de las cosas que mas me encantan de este producto es su aroma y es que aroma de DOVE es único. Sin duda alguna Dove es mi preferencia al comprar, me deja la piel agradablemente humectada y perfumada a la vez.
Ana D.
Asheboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any kind of Dove beauty bars. They all smell amazing & they're scent last long on your skin. They also make your skin super super soft and Moisturized . And they're very affordable which is a huge plussss!
Nicole S.
Hamburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Living in Buffalo, NY during the winter months my skin literally flakes off from being so dry-- I love love love this bar. Price point is perfect, scent it beautiful and it does the trick!
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. Lathers up nicely and the bar is long lasting. Works well even in the summer. Found this product at the local drug store.
kim f.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love doves beauty bars. I have one in my shower at all times...and one on my bathroom counter, to wash my face during the day or first thing in the morning!
Joshua J.
Dove Winter care keeps your skin from being dry during the harsh winter months. Especially good if you live in areas with frequent temperature drops and wind.