Dove® Winter Care Beauty Bar 6 ct Box uploaded by Jhoanna G.

BY DOVE

Buy on Jet.com
chan d.
chan d.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I abouslutyly LOVE this bar. it is so nice and leaves my skin feeling so soft, I usally purchise it online or target. the scent is amazing. it is delish. i use it every day i shower, unless i decieded to go with some thing else. i do recomend, a con that i do have though is sometimes dov leaves my skin feeling sticky
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
I usually just buy the soap that's cheapest but I decided to use this and it was worth trying. Got it at target and it was a reasonable price for all that it does. I did buy it again on a later time and it leaves your skin and moisture and you can even skip putting lotion on after you shower with this soap
Lesli M.
Lesli M.
Panama City, FL
My skins gets extremely dry in the winter time, even living in Florida. Dove Beauty Bar gives my skin the extra moisture is needs to feel normal, as well as it acting as a face wash. Using this as a face wash is one of my favorite things. It removes make up without leaving my skin feeling dry and tight.
natela z.
natela z.
Glendale, CA
This is really good for people with dry skin in the winter. it keeps my skin soft and smooth through the whole winter when i use it every single day. Pros- easy to use, gentle, cleans very well, good for travel, can be used on body and face. There are no cons to this product and i would buy it again
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Dove does an amazing job by providing quality items at an affordable price. I like this bar because it is very moisturizing and it has the skin feeling soft and refreshed. The only problem is that I often have trouble finding it in the stores during certain seasons but besides that its great.
Patrick W.
Patrick W.
Windsor Hts, IA
I cannot say enough great things about Winter Care Beauty by Dove. I actually use this year-round. The scent is very mild but it last most of the day. I use this everyday. It would be hard for me to switch to any other brand of bar soap. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
New Castle , DE
Ok so Dove white is a classic scent to me you just can't go wrong. This is quality soap and long lasting. gentle on your skin and smell wonderful. Dove is a very common household soap that I keep especially for company. I buy it at walmart all the time and yes I would buy again.
Brandy E.
Brandy E.
Roswell, GA
I like that it has a light scent and feels clean when it lathers. It produces a lot of lather which is nice when using a bar soap. It doesn't seem to leave a film or residue after rinsing and doesn't dry out my skin. I can find it easily at any pharmacy or large chain store.
zikra n.
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
To begin with the Dove is a very good company. I have had one of this bueaty bar before and the only thing I can say was that it was great. late for a long time and smell good. Every time I used it , it reminded me of the ocean the sea. it leaves smooth bueatyfull skin.
Ali C.
Ali C.
I buy this type year round due to dry skin. No other seems to do the same as this type. I smells good and the smell lingers. I wish it came in other scents but it's okay. For the price it's a good deal since it lasts awhile. I would recommend if you hace dry skin.