Dove® Winter Care Beauty Bar 6 ct Box uploaded by Jhoanna G.

BY DOVE

Buy on Jet.com
Jacob G.
Florence
The best smelling soap ever! Feels excellent on the skin and leaves it clean without feeling like a piece of paper! I use it all throughout the year! The scent lingers and it's not expensive! Received this during the winter one year in college and always look for it! Especially in stores that carry things out of season!
Deanna D.
New Rochelle
I personally love the feel of the soap on my skin. Makes my skin feel soft and I ultimately love it. You can use it many times, I use it at least everyday. I bought it at my local cvs store. Or you can buy it at walmart or places like that. I definitely would recommend.
Elena G.
I have been using dove body wash for several months. I also clean my face with it and have noticed a tremendous difference in my skin. It is smoother and clearer. I have tried many facial products, inexpensive and expensive brands alike but none have worked for my skin like dove has. I have been extremely satisfied👌
Erica M.
This is my #1 choice of bar soap I adore dove it is all you can ask for in a soap and more love the different scents they all ell wonderful and it is a soap that I can try every scent and not have an epic fail I give this an off the chart rating
Sarah H.
Loved it, it made my skin feel amazing and smelled really good. Was skeptical about it at first because the price and how sensitive my skin is but it was very gentle on my skin and I definitely recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin!
Joline N.
It is a very nice bar of soup.
It leaves your skin very nice and smooth and you feel squeaky clean.
Not pricey, u can get it at your local drugstore.
The smell isn't strong.
I bought it at Target.

Robert T.
Nashville
This is the only soap I use in tje winter months when my skin gets dry and cracks.  I have horrible dry skin and this sruff is amazing!  Relieves the itching almost immediately.
Kate S.
Shamokin
Dove it one of the only bars soaps I can use, it's super gentle on my skin, super moisturizing, I have eczema so it helps keep my skin super soft and moisturized.
Karen V.
Woodstock
In my house we use Dove soap bar, we never tried this one if I remember, but still give ya'll five stars bwcause it looks with a brigth future at home.
Alexis V.
Madisonville Kentucky
Good soap love it really smooth perfect for anybody I use it a lot about 24 times a week when I have it so I use it a lot the scent is like heaven