BY DOVE #10 in Body Wash

DOVE Winter Care 4.25 Oz Beauty Bars (24-Pack). Dove winter Care beauty bar with 1/4 moisturizing cream is enriched with natural oil. Minimizing signs of dry winter skin such as roughness and flaking. Now your skin can be soft and smooth all year long.

• Is it a good product to try???1 Answers
  • Hat what flavor they are??1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this in liquid form? If so which, one worked bet...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kontour K.
St. Louis
Dove has done me great justice. It smooths the skin and leaves it feeling incredibly soft.I have used other products of bar soaps my whole life until I randomly decided to take a switch. At first, I noticed the unbelievable silky softness it had.After using it for a few times, my skin wasn't as rough around the edges. Then, a few months go by, I can feel as well as see a complete difference in my skin texture. Healthy, soft and smooth just as the dove fly.I couldn't ask for a better product. I shall not choose any other product nor would I recommend any other product such as Dove.Thank you Dove for your incredible work.
Ariana E.
Orlando , FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
Omgggggggggg ... let me just tell you guys , about two months ago I was not into dove bar soap ! But now ? I’m in love !!! The only soap i buy for my family !! I lovee it ! This scent is now my fav , mad it’s only limited but that’s a good enough reason to buy it box by box 🤷🏽‍♀️ 😭 feels good on my skin and smells even better !! Really can feel the moisturizing it’s doing to my skin ! Well worth even dollar !!
Heather W.
Dry indoor air + Keratosis Pilaris + whipping winter winds + hard water = extremely dry skin in winter.  Dove Winter Care Beauty Bar solves this problem for me. I use this daily and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized. It smells nice and cleans well. I buy two of the 8 count packages in the fall when Walmart starts selling them so I know I will have enough to get me through the winter. This is the only bar soap I will use from September - March. Love it!
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
This IS MY FAVORITE SOAP OF ALL TIME ! It makes your skin soooooo soft ! I always like to open a new box of dove soap 🕊 before my shower 🚿 it makes my sensitive skin so soft ! I use it on my kids and their father ha ha ! Nothing but the best for my family . It’s amazing how soft my skin feels . You can tell the difference right away from other soaps . I suggest dove soap for anyone who showers ! Man woman kids ! This is the best soap for your family , it won’t leave any residue on your skin like the other bar soaps ! I grew up on the “store brand “ when I switched I noticed the change in my skin especially during the winter . The hydration in your skin is so amazing 🌹 get nothing but the best for your loved ones !
Natasha r.
Cottage Grove
By far one of the best bar soaps that I have ever used. It gives you rich lather and has a very pleasant smell. It keeps your skin hydrated throughout the winter when the heat from inside can make your skin very dry and cracked. I have recommended this to all of my friends.
YMB R.
I do feel that it feels creamier but I honestly don’t feel there is a difference in moisture level from this winter care edition to regulars. Not a fan of the scent either. Smells like a clean unscented cream but doesn’t last long.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Yes! I love when this stuff comes back on the shelves! The smell is one I had to get use to, as it’s not your typical beauty bar smell and not at all perfumey (that word again, lol. But it really does add a ton of moisture to your skin and I find that it doesn’t dry out as often between showers. Go get it and try it out! I do prefer the body wash more, only because with kids in the house, the bar soap end up in their bath water all soggy and not lasting as long as it should. Oh well, lol.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
My favorite soap brand and my favorite edition/ scent from this brand. It’s not drying at all ! It layers up great and feels milky when you wet it. This smell is the best in my opinion ! If it had the tiny exfoliadora it would make it truly the best soap bar ever
Ame J.
Park Forest, IL
This is my favorite brand of soap! It’s gentle and non drying. I switch between the summer care (which is exfoliating) and the winter care. They are affordable and the packs of soap last me awhile. If only they made lotion to go along with these !
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
I wonder how it smells?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this soap actually do its job? Cuz for me it didn't work...
MELISSA L.
Newark, Nj
I am looking forward into buyinh this soap. I would like to know how much is it and does it work well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I need this we're can I get it!??
Shana R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does this come in a gel form? I'm not a fan of bar soap!