BY DOVE #29 in Bar Soap

DOVE Winter Care 4.25 Oz Beauty Bars (24-Pack). Dove winter Care beauty bar with 1/4 moisturizing cream is enriched with natural oil. Minimizing signs of dry winter skin such as roughness and flaking. Now your skin can be soft and smooth all year long.

Dove Winter Care Beauty Bar
  • "Love this soap its amazing smells good keeps my skin smooth and not flaky after or clogggy i love dove!" in 527 reviews
  • "I love this soap! Its seasonal so get it why you can! It is so moisturizing and it really is great for skincare in the winter! It smells wonderful and really helps prevent dry skin!" in 301 reviews
  • "I love dove And it's about the only brand I trust when it comes to dry winter skin. This soap helps add to my routine a lot and feels amazing on the skin. It's not overly fragranced and it's fine for sensitive skin." in 185 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I love winter care! At this point I can only find it on Amazon but i'm glad it's here. I hope they never run out of this. It's the best of all the Dove Soaps.
I just LOVE, LOVE this product!! Glad Dove sells this year round for different times of the year (Spring, Summer, Winter). Keeps my skin so soft. I have been a Dove girl all my life and this is my favorite Dove soap. Will continue to use this always!
Heather W.
Dry indoor air + Keratosis Pilaris + whipping winter winds + hard water = extremely dry skin in winter.  Dove Winter Care Beauty Bar solves this problem for me. I use this daily and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized. It smells nice and cleans well. I buy two of the 8 count packages in the fall when Walmart starts selling them so I know I will have enough to get me through the winter. This is the only bar soap I will use from September - March. Love it!
Ashley M.
Othello, WA
Dove did a fabulous job making this one. It smells so wonderful. I'm not sure if i can really describe how good it smells... It's kind of like fresh lilacs, but with the sincerity of it being a Dove product.  It's great for hydrating dry winter skin and is safe and non- drying and non-irritating
Natasha r.
Cottage Grove
By far one of the best bar soaps that I have ever used. It gives you rich lather and has a very pleasant smell. It keeps your skin hydrated throughout the winter when the heat from inside can make your skin very dry and cracked. I have recommended this to all of my friends.
Thee S.
Tucson
Great product. It smells amazing. Makes your skin feel so moisturized and doesn't leave a heavy residue on your skin like other washes do. This has never thrown my ph balance off (sorry if tmi) but this is a review im honest and true to the tee. Even my husband loves to wash his body with this!
Raegan M.
New Iberia
I love this bar in particular but it leave soap suds al around the tub unlike the other dove soap, although it is great for the ideal person with sensitive skin and it can be purchased at your local retailers or online though the dove company. thanks
qunita b.
Pensacola, FL
Omgggggggggg ... let me just tell you guys , about two months ago I was not into dove bar soap ! But now ? I’m in love !!! The only soap i buy for my family !! I lovee it ! This scent is now my fav , mad it’s only limited but that’s a good enough reason to buy it box by box 🤷🏽‍♀️ 😭 feels good on my skin and smells even better !! Really can feel the moisturizing it’s doing to my skin ! Well worth even dollar !!
Kristen M.
This is hard to find in my area but when I do. I stock up! Smells amazing. Perfect for winter. You definitely can feel the difference. It’s way more moisturizing than regular dove. It leaves you feeling soft even on those cold days in New England when the cold dries up your skin. 100% recommend this if you have issues with dry skin and the affects cold has on your skin. You won’t feel cracked and brittle but soft and subtle. Not sure if you have allergies as this does have a scent. 10 bars for about 13$
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Yes! I love when this stuff comes back on the shelves! The smell is one I had to get use to, as it’s not your typical beauty bar smell and not at all perfumey (that word again, lol. But it really does add a ton of moisture to your skin and I find that it doesn’t dry out as often between showers. Go get it and try it out! I do prefer the body wash more, only because with kids in the house, the bar soap end up in their bath water all soggy and not lasting as long as it should. Oh well, lol.
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
I wonder how it smells?
Jimena J.
Winters, CA
Does this soap actually do its job? Cuz for me it didn't work...
MELISSA L.
Newark, Nj
I am looking forward into buyinh this soap. I would like to know how much is it and does it work well?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I need this we're can I get it!??
Shana R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Does this come in a gel form? I'm not a fan of bar soap!

back