BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Whole Blueberries Dipped In Creamy Dove® Dark Chocolate.

Made with real fruit.

What's inside:

Calories 200 10% DV per serving.

4 servings per pack. see more...

• Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.1 Answers
  • I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time ri...5 Answers
Dove Whole Blueberries Dipped In Dark Chocolate
  • "I have four boys and is always running around so they were easy to grab and pop in my mouth and crave my sweet tooth, and they are only 190 calories!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am usually not a huge fan of dark chocolate so I never would have tried these on my own but they were delicious!" in 3 reviews
  • "I don't like blueberries, but I highly recommend someone buying them!" in 3 reviews
  • "Dove did a great job with these and I will definitely be purchasing more!" in 2 reviews
  • "I usually don't like chocolate and fruit, but these were actually really good." in 2 reviews
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Absolutely LOVE these Dove real fruit treats. There are many different fruit options, but they all come covered in the same amazing high quality Dove chocolate which is amazing. It's a quick and easy snack to grab when you need something a little more exciting than a chocolate bar.
Hannah A.
lynchburg
I love fruit and I love dark chocolate. So this is a win-win for me. You can really taste the blueberries and you can really taste the chocolate. It is kind of expensive so if one of you could get the offbrand. I always just spend the money and get this brand because I know it's good.
Sara B.
Menomonie, WI
This is one of my favorite treat yo self snacks. You don't feel as bad eating these because it has fruit in it, and they are just as tasty as a normal chocolate bar. The dark chocolate really adds to the sweet fruit flavor.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
These remind me a lot of Sun-Maid chocolate covered raisins, except these are blueberries, of course. The texture is a lot softer than Orchard Valley chocolate covered blueberries, and the packaging is easier for snacking with these.
TammyJo E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Just tried these. Got them as a snack for a long weekend of hiking and hanging out at a state park. As long as we kept them inside where the air con was on, they were fine. The blueberries didn't seem dry or dehydrated but juicy. A bit disconcerting
that they seemed so but definitely delicious. You need to love blueberries and darker chocolate probably around 55% or 60#.
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX
soooo good! They taste very good and are great treat at the end of a mediocre day or for any occasion, actually. The dark chocolate is not as bitter as it can be and the blueberries are quite flavorful. They are somewhat of a better alternative to candy bars and also the antioxidants make it a better excuse for me to eat them.
Michelle D.
Donora, PA
Fruit covered in chocolate is such an amazing thing! The Dove chocolate is so creamy and satisfying and the fruit is tasty as well. I typically only purchase this product when it is on sale because of its price point. It is very affordable, but I would rather spend $4 on real fruit and enjoy the natural sugar. If you are going to indulge, these are very yummy!
Sabrina L.
Dove is my third in my top three of favorite all time chocolates. I love these blueberries dipped and covered in wonderful dove chocolate. I don't feel guilty eating them due to the real fruit that is in the middle of each delicious bite. They are a great grab and go snack for those who want a sweet but with some healthy goodness.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
I love dark chocolate and I love blueberries so this has to be a winner, right? Sadly, not for me. I picked these up at the grocery store and was excited to try them. The chocolate overpowered the blueberries. Honestly, if the package didn't say blueberry I wouldn't believe that I'd what is dipped in chocolate.
Jordan C.
Yadkinville, NC
I have a serious addiction to these! The perfect blind of chocolate and blueberry, and the Dark Chocolate adds such a nice flavor. I think we have been through at least four bags at our house this past week alone! Would definitely recommend as a great snack or pick me up!
Kristen A.
Jamestown, NY
I just received these in my bella vox box. Don't have the time right this moment to look through the reviews but was wondering if these are any good ? Ive been hesitant to try them because i don't really care for dark chocolate.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these available in Canada? They sound so good.