BY DOVE

• Anti-Perspirant cares for your underarms

• For lighter and smoother underarms in 7 days

• Formulated with ¼ moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms

• Enriched with Vitamins E and F

• Glides on easily with our clean, signature scent

• Gives up to 48 hours of Anti-Perspirant protection

Regular hair removal can leave behind areas of dryness, hyperpigmentation and dark patches on your underarms. If you’ve been wondering how to whiten underarms, we have the answer – what – they really need is care and nourishment. Enriched with vitamins E and F – and featuring our ¼ moisturising cream – Dove Whitening Original Roll On Antiperspriant Deodorant delivers just that, for smooth and lighter underarms in 7 days. Its nourishing formula softly cares for your delicate underarm skin, helping it to recover from the irritation caused by shaving.All this, and with up to 48 hours of protection, this Anti-Perspirant helps keep you feeling fresh and dry all day long, too. So stay protected and keep your delicate underarm skin looking its beautiful best, with Dove Whitening Original Roll On Antiperspriant Deodorant.

Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Perfume, Steareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerthrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Actate, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

Kim K.
Wichita , KS
It's one of several that I like. It feels more moisturizing than most deodorants, but don't mistake it for wimpy, wimpy, wimpy. It's powerful stuff. I also think it make my pits softer and easier to shave when used regularly. Buy it, see for yourself.
Ariene S.
Piedmont
This deodorant is simple without a strong smell, so it’s good to people who don’t like deodorants with a strong smell. I also feel very comfortable using this deodorant and i think that is a good option for deodorants. Get me dry all day.
Kimberly A.
Spring Valley, CA
So first of all, i love all dove products. It has a really nice scent and the product itself is wonderful. It is very gentle on skin and does the work. I recommend because you will love the smell and how it works
MITZI L.
Newark
My favorite brand, great smell, protects me for a long period, doesn't stain my clothes and it is long lasting and the price is affordable. I keep buying it and recommend to others. I trust the brand for good products and we can choose other scents too.
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
Love this product ! I bought this product from target. Dove will always be my favorite hygiene product because it soothes my sensitive skin. It goes on easy and leave no residue.
I literally don't use any thing else when it comes to my hygiene. I use lotion, body wash, and deodorant!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I love ALL dove products. I’ve never found one that I was dissatisfied with. I’m very sensitive so I tend to always go with dove products because it’s gentle on my skin. It is a little pricey but it’s worth it. You get what you pay for. They always smell nice and lather up well.
Emma H.
Sicklerville
Love this product because of the roll on feature, but it doesn't last like the regular Dove deodorant, still usable but not as reliable as the unscented regular antiperspirant Dove sells, not for me at least.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is one of my favorites. I am never disappointed. Prices are good for the product. I will always be loyal to them as they have always been good to me. Can't wait to continue buying from them!
Gisele P.
Torrington, CT
It's so good, and works perfectly, keep me feeling comfortable for all day long. Compare to other products this it's my favorite one. Usually I buy in Walmart or Big Y. I just use that now.
Karen G.
One of the better ones. You do have to wait a few seconds for it to dry because you will have a wet underarm sensation if you put on your shirt right away. When I do switch, I always end up coming back to this one. It does leave a thin layer of white on your underarm. However it’s not much.
I do sweat a lot, and with this product I do have to reapply.
I’d say it’s rather sheer, but it’s one of the better ones! For me it’s better than a cream formula.

Amazon