Dove Whitening Original Roll On Deodorant

• Anti-Perspirant cares for your underarms

• For lighter and smoother underarms in 7 days

• Formulated with ¼ moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms

• Enriched with Vitamins E and F

• Glides on easily with our clean, signature scent

• Gives up to 48 hours of Anti-Perspirant protection

Regular hair removal can leave behind areas of dryness, hyperpigmentation and dark patches on your underarms. If you’ve been wondering how to whiten underarms, we have the answer – what – they really need is care and nourishment. Enriched with vitamins E and F – and featuring our ¼ moisturising cream – Dove Whitening Original Roll On Antiperspriant Deodorant delivers just that, for smooth and lighter underarms in 7 days. Its nourishing formula softly cares for your delicate underarm skin, helping it to recover from the irritation caused by shaving.All this, and with up to 48 hours of protection, this Anti-Perspirant helps keep you feeling fresh and dry all day long, too. So stay protected and keep your delicate underarm skin looking its beautiful best, with Dove Whitening Original Roll On Antiperspriant Deodorant.

Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Perfume, Steareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerthrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Actate, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract

¿Quisiera saber si cuando realizan las pruebas de efectividad, tienen en cuenta el estrés. Ya que en momentos de gran estrés y nervios? Ya que la mayoría de los seres humanos sudamos más y con un olor más potente. Pregunto porque soy un a usuaria de años de su producto y muchas veces no me ha funcionado en estos momentos. Creo es importante tenerlo en cuenta.
Does this actually help with whitening on the armpit area ?
Does it actually help in whitening your armpit as well ?or just used as deodorant?
Start your review of Dove Whitening Original Roll On Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Margie C.
Hopkins, SC
Dove Whitening Original Roll On Deodorant uploaded by Margie C.
I’m not sure why this new formula made me break out with rashes under my arm pits, but this has never happened when I used Dove products. I’m thinking of trying a different scent.
argerodal
Dove Whitening Original Roll On Deodorant uploaded by argerodal
Great deodorant that keeps you clean and fresh during the day. I got mine in a smaller version that makes it great for travel
Mia H.
Lakewood, CA
Dove Whitening Original Roll On Deodorant uploaded by Mia H.
I have pretty dry skin and I've tried other body washes that claim to be moisturizing but I always end up coming back to this one. It keeps my skin hydrated the best and I'm not left with dry flaky skin if I forget to put on lotion.
Des A.
Asbury Park, NJ
I absolutely love the smell of this deodorant it keeps my under arms smelling fresh 24 hours!
Karen Y.
West Wendover, NV
this is my go-to the other one for years is so gentle with my armpits it smells nice it's not overwhelming it keeps me dry it keeps me feeling clean throughout the day I love it the price is right for the product you're getting a quality item so try it out it's great
mami K.
I love this roll on goes on smooth no product stays on your skin smells really good and cleans off easy too .
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
Very happy with this deodorant. It does not irritate sensitive skin and it is long lasting. I like especially the original one. It has a nice smell.
Maria J.
Raleigh , NC
Lo vengo usando hace ya muchos años este mi desodorante de años no lo cambio por nada
Mary A.
Beloit, WI
Just makes you feel so fresh and don't ever have to worry about marks on the clothes and keeps you fresh and dry.
Sehar M.
I haven’t used anything else ever since discovering this one. It’s not messy first of all and doesn’t leave the residue. I notice it doesn’t make the armpits dark I absolutely love it. It also smells super refreshing and keep you smelling like fresh out of shower.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakia H.
il y a 3 ans
Enith A. il y a 2 ans
I Esther the clínical one. Is more effective and helps you a lot with the bad smells and the sweat