BY DOVE

Ivana S.
Dove is a brand that offers an extensive range of products for the care of the skin and the hair. Among other things it has several types of deodorant, both roll-on and spray.
In my case I have quite sensitive skin, especially in an area as delicate as the armpits, and this deodorant is the one that comes best because I do not dry my skin or anything. In addition even right after you have shaved you throw it and not carrying any alcohol, it does not sting.
The smell is pleasant, not too intense.
I use it in the morning, and not to be a very hot day, it lasts all day without problems, although it is also true that I am not someone who sweat a lot.
It is a deodorant for everyday, very comfortable to use, it dries right away and is not aggressive with the skin.
It is a product that I recommend, I have used it several times and it is one of the best that has worked for me.
Myrna L.
I think it is good but it definitely has its flaws. For example it might only last for a few hours and then you smell like sweat. It is not the best deordorant you can buy but it is not the worst and the smell is pretty good and it leaves your armpits clear with no white residue at all. I dont know if i would buy it again but i possibly will.
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This new formula is AMAZING. I never, ever, ever stink and I NEVER have visible deodorant on my clothes. My daughter uses it too. Shes younger and the white stick deodorant would get all over. The can seems to last a long time (not as long as a stick but honestly that is to be expected) and all I need is a 2 second burst under each arm. Its a total win and they all smell great.... Though I do prefer the original or fresh scent.
Samantha S.
I'm really not a fan of this. It leaves large white circles that flake off when you try to rub it in. I think they may have realized this problem so make an invisible dry spray (I've been meaning to try this) but I'd definitely say pass on this one.
Savannah B.
San Antonio, TX
I usually don't use spray deodorants but I decided to try something new because nothing was working for me. It's easy to apply, smells great and lasts all day. I 100% recommend this to anybody who wants to stay fresh all day!!
Sammie M.
wakefield
This product honestly was nothing special in my opinion.. at $7 this deodorant should be able to hide any odor which made my expectations for this product too high. Listen to me when I say stick to the stick dove! I probably would not buy this product again strictly because I had to reapply about three times per day
Jenni P.
Omaha, NE
Love this because it doesn't leave a white residue on my armpits and it lasts even more then 24 hours. I'm not joking like I was amazed with this product. I totally recommend it especially when your going to wear a shirt that shows your armpits. It's nasty to see white armpits.
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm a hard reviewer of deodorant. My body just wants to watch deodorant and antiperspirant fail. Heheheh (insert plan laugh) unfortunately this brand only works for a day or so, then not so much. Lately the only brand that works is Axe. Strange but, I'll take what I can get.
Susanne G.
I love how effortlessly and fast drying this is however for it to not be scented it has this deodorant generic smell i hate. I am willing to try another scent because I love how its fast drying and it doesn't stain my clothes especially my dark clothes
Amanda S.
Jackson, OH
I love the fragrance with this and it lasts all day. Does get a little messy and dries my skin if I use it too much. Make sure you hold it away from your skin when applying, or it will leave your skin burning and red. Otherwise, this stuff is great.
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
Spray Deodorant or Regular Deodorant?? - Which One Do You Prefer.... Dove Whitening Original Deodorant Spray : 169ml
Kira M.
North Vancouver
How long does this deodorant last?
Donna L.
Have anyone experience a build up of talc after spray? All white talc on my underarm. So bad.
lucia p.
buenos aires
Es lo mejor del mundo no se por que a otras personas no les funciona pero la verdad a mi me funciona bastante