BY DOVE

Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this spray on deodorant because it makes getting ready so much easier and I find that it lasts more throughout the day. I love the scent and the way that it doesnt clump like stick deodorant. As far as the whitening, my armpits are the same color as the rest of me so I didnt really notice a difference in that aspect.
Ale D.
Ale D.
It's a really good deodorant, I've tried a lot of deodorants in my life and I feel that this one is the one that I'll be using the rest of my life. It protects me for a very long time, smells amazing and it's very gentle with my skin, I can't say enough good things about this deodorant, it's just amazing!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I have a really hard time finding deodorants for me. I'm extremely picky. I hate scents and sticky feelings, yet I hate feeling smelly half way through the day, and hate white marks on all my black clothes, this deodorant satisfied my every need! I am blown away by this product.
Maria N.
Maria N.

this deodorant is excellent, they have varieties of odors , super lightweight , non-staining , my particular gives me the protection I need, I have tried almost all the aromas of dove and all are excellent, a product that really worth recommending
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
In just a bug fan of Dove's products cause they works really Good with my sensitive skin . This one I m not in love with the odor but its ok ( its not bad) . Not its expensive And you can get It in your supermarket . I recommend It .
Lesley A.
Lesley A.
Salyersville, Ky
Keeps dry and the smell is just like the bar soap in which I love! I will repurchase this when I run out!
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Dove is a brand that offers an extensive range of products for the care of the skin and the hair. Among other things it has several types of deodorant, both roll-on and spray.
In my case I have quite sensitive skin, especially in an area as delicate as the armpits, and this deodorant is the one that comes best because I do not dry my skin or anything. In addition even right after you have shaved you throw it and not carrying any alcohol, it does not sting.
The smell is pleasant, not too intense.
I use it in the morning, and not to be a very hot day, it lasts all day without problems, although it is also true that I am not someone who sweat a lot.
It is a deodorant for everyday, very comfortable to use, it dries right away and is not aggressive with the skin.
It is a product that I recommend, I have used it several times and it is one of the best that has worked for me.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This new formula is AMAZING. I never, ever, ever stink and I NEVER have visible deodorant on my clothes. My daughter uses it too. Shes younger and the white stick deodorant would get all over. The can seems to last a long time (not as long as a stick but honestly that is to be expected) and all I need is a 2 second burst under each arm. Its a total win and they all smell great.... Though I do prefer the original or fresh scent.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I'm really not a fan of this. It leaves large white circles that flake off when you try to rub it in. I think they may have realized this problem so make an invisible dry spray (I've been meaning to try this) but I'd definitely say pass on this one.
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Omaha, NE
Love this because it doesn't leave a white residue on my armpits and it lasts even more then 24 hours. I'm not joking like I was amazed with this product. I totally recommend it especially when your going to wear a shirt that shows your armpits. It's nasty to see white armpits.
Kay R.
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
Spray Deodorant or Regular Deodorant?? - Which One Do You Prefer.... Dove Whitening Original Deodorant Spray : 169ml
Kira M.
Kira M.
North Vancouver
How long does this deodorant last?
Donna L.
Donna L.
Have anyone experience a build up of talc after spray? All white talc on my underarm. So bad.
lucia p.
lucia p.
buenos aires
Es lo mejor del mundo no se por que a otras personas no les funciona pero la verdad a mi me funciona bastante