BY DOVE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

•   Moisturizers For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms
  •   Helps Reduce Irritation To Underarm Skin After Shaving
  •   Provides Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection
  •   Subtle Scent Keeps You Feeling Clean

We All Spend Plenty Of Time On Our Skin And Hair Care Routines But It’s Easy To Forget About Underarm Care. Frankly, Our Underarms Deserve Better! Good News: You Can Care For Your Underarms Every Day With A Quick Spritz Of Dove Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant. It Helps Give You Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin, While Providing Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection.
Dove Antiperspirant Help To Reduce The Irritation On Your Delicate Underarm Skin That Can Be Caused By Shaving. They Contain Dove ¼ Moisturizers For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms. In Fact, The ¼ Moisturizers In Our Formula Are Proven To Give You Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin After Just Three Days Of Use.
Like All Of Our Dove Original Products, This Antiperspirant Has A Delicate Scent That Helps To Keep You Smelling Fresh And Clean All Day Long.
Try Our Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Spray For Outstanding Underarm Care And Protection Against Underarm Wetness And Odor, Plus The Signature Dove Original Scent You Know And Love.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Been using this on and off for years. I used to buy it in the UK with their soap bars. What attracted me was the beautiful fresh scent. Not too expensive, on par with other leading brands.

Very gentle on the skin, doesn’t break or sting, even after shaving/waxing. I used to work 12 hour shifts and this kept me fresh all day long.

My only criticism is that it used to smear on everything and leave very white obnoxious patches on clothes. But would definitely keep buying it and just remind myself to apply it after dressing
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Love love love this spray on deodorant! It goes on easy and dries almost instantly. Just spraying it on feels refreshing! The product looks like it's going to be white but it dries clear and doesn't leave any marks on black clothes. It lasts all day even in 100+ degree weather. Definitely would recommend for anyone that is looking for a quality deodorant at a decent price.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I have been using this here and there this summer but I’m still getting used to it. It’s kind of hard to get it where you want it without wasting so much product. For this reason I prefer traditional stick antiperspirant for underarms and use this for other areas like legs / thighs and under-boob areas 😅 ... I don’t have many complaints about it though...
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I love the Dove spray deodorant, it’s the only one I use. It’s way easier to apply especially when I’m in a rush. It also doesn’t stain my clothes, which is great. When I go to the gym and a friend forgets their deodorant they use mine since it’s a spray. Definitely better than a regular stick deodorant.
Kiersten M.
I enjoy this spray deodorant as it is easy to use and leaves a nice, clean smell. As well, there is no noticeable transfer on my clothing. It feels nice on the skin, though it does go on a bit cold since it is an aerosol spray. Compared to other deodorants I don’t know that it lasts any longer, and it can be a bit difficult applying as it sprays clear ( sometimes I’m not paying attention and forget where exactly I sprayed).
Sylvia P.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this product goes on dry and clean smells great and last all day long . Price is ok if you find it on sale if need about 5.50 , but again last all day long with one spray in the morning - last all day would highly recommend
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Dove is my go to brand for deodorant and body wash. I tried this particular product and I was impressed, it didn't leave ugly white marks on my clothes but what it did do was protect me all day. I live in Florida where it is hot and I worry about sweating too much but after wearing this product I am confident that I am protected from my unbearable sweating.
Amanda G.
Smells great and has you smelling fresh all day. Most spray deodorants leave chunky residue under your armpits, but this one doesn’t. I got it at target for about $4 and it’s been a month since I got it and it still feels pretty new and solid even after each use. I use twice a day just to freshen up on those really humid hot days.
Sienna F.
This deodorant is pretty good. When I wear it, I’m not stinky or anything for the whole day. I still sweat, so don’t expect this to be a miracle. If I spray too much I get clumps of white balls under my armpit, but it’s nothing that makes me want to stop using it. I’ll continue buying until I hear about some miracle product.
Heather G.
DENTON, TX
I've tried so many different antidepressants. Suave made me itch. Secret was ok but I felt like it didn't last. I've been using Dove invisible antiperspirant spray and it's been the best so far. It lasts all day. I really appreciate that it leaves no residue and no white marks on my clothes. It does exactly what it says.
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
Spray Deodorant or Regular Deodorant?? - Which One Do You Prefer.... Dove Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray
Kassidy R.
How long does this last? Does it work?
Camila C.
Is a good product? Or does it not work well?🤔
Amber P.
I have been looking for a new deodorant and I was wondering if this would be great for highly sensitive skin?
Kira M.
North Vancouver
How long does this deodorant last?