BY DOVE #39 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

•   Moisturizers For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms
  •   Helps Reduce Irritation To Underarm Skin After Shaving
  •   Provides Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection
  •   Subtle Scent Keeps You Feeling Clean

We All Spend Plenty Of Time On Our Skin And Hair Care Routines But It’s Easy To Forget About Underarm Care. Frankly, Our Underarms Deserve Better! Good News: You Can Care For Your Underarms Every Day With A Quick Spritz Of Dove Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant. It Helps Give You Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin, While Providing Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection.
Dove Antiperspirant Help To Reduce The Irritation On Your Delicate Underarm Skin That Can Be Caused By Shaving. They Contain Dove ¼ Moisturizers For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms. In Fact, The ¼ Moisturizers In Our Formula Are Proven To Give You Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin After Just Three Days Of Use.
Like All Of Our Dove Original Products, This Antiperspirant Has A Delicate Scent That Helps To Keep You Smelling Fresh And Clean All Day Long.
Try Our Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Spray For Outstanding Underarm Care And Protection Against Underarm Wetness And Odor, Plus The Signature Dove Original Scent You Know And Love.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Love love love this spray on deodorant! It goes on easy and dries almost instantly. Just spraying it on feels refreshing! The product looks like it's going to be white but it dries clear and doesn't leave any marks on black clothes. It lasts all day even in 100+ degree weather. Definitely would recommend for anyone that is looking for a quality deodorant at a decent price.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I love the Dove spray deodorant, it’s the only one I use. It’s way easier to apply especially when I’m in a rush. It also doesn’t stain my clothes, which is great. When I go to the gym and a friend forgets their deodorant they use mine since it’s a spray. Definitely better than a regular stick deodorant.
Kiersten M.
I enjoy this spray deodorant as it is easy to use and leaves a nice, clean smell. As well, there is no noticeable transfer on my clothing. It feels nice on the skin, though it does go on a bit cold since it is an aerosol spray. Compared to other deodorants I don’t know that it lasts any longer, and it can be a bit difficult applying as it sprays clear ( sometimes I’m not paying attention and forget where exactly I sprayed).
Amanda G.
Smells great and has you smelling fresh all day. Most spray deodorants leave chunky residue under your armpits, but this one doesn’t. I got it at target for about $4 and it’s been a month since I got it and it still feels pretty new and solid even after each use. I use twice a day just to freshen up on those really humid hot days.
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
Great product I have suffer from sweaty armpits since a kid I try this and I felt in love with it it’s s little pricy but so worth ur money it’s so lasting it doesn’t leave a white film I would de finally recommend it I love it
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I like Dove’s spray just as much as I like the solid. The only difference to me is the fancy delivery, which I LOVE, and the price. I find it lasts just as well as my solid, also. I only purchase these on sale, with a coupon because it’s more of a want than a need, but I still enjoy have a can on deck.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Absolutely love this deodorant . I have turned my husband into using it too. His previous selection would make me sneeze 🤧 as it was too strong. Yet Dove lasts and is light at the same time. Highly recommend it. They have a variety of fragrances so it’s fun to try different ones within the same collection.
jaimie l.
Huntingtn Station, NY
i think the concept if this product is nice! im not too sure if it necessarily works better than normal deodorant sticks because it is a spray. i would prefer regular sticks but this was an interesting try. smelled nice and didnt leave white marks but not sure sire about long lasting
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I love this! I never was a huge fan of the “spray deodorants,” or gel or anything. I hated the “wet feeling” they would leave. However, this one dries quickly, and leaves a great smell & great protection from sweat and odor. I definitely will buy this again, and would recommend!
Rebecca L.
Erie
I got this in a beauty subscription box and was sooo eager to try it out! I have to say this has easily become a favorite of mine! I I'd t think I could come to like a deodorant this much! It keeps my underarms dry even in the summer heat and the scent lasts alllll day 10/10
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
Spray Deodorant or Regular Deodorant?? - Which One Do You Prefer.... Dove Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray
Kassidy R.
How long does this last? Does it work?
Camila C.
Is a good product? Or does it not work well?🤔
Amber P.
I have been looking for a new deodorant and I was wondering if this would be great for highly sensitive skin?
Kira M.
North Vancouver
How long does this deodorant last?