BY DOVE

•   Moisturizers For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms
  •   Helps Reduce Irritation To Underarm Skin After Shaving
  •   Provides Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection
  •   Subtle Scent Keeps You Feeling Clean

We All Spend Plenty Of Time On Our Skin And Hair Care Routines But It’s Easy To Forget About Underarm Care. Frankly, Our Underarms Deserve Better! Good News: You Can Care For Your Underarms Every Day With A Quick Spritz Of Dove Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant. It Helps Give You Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin, While Providing Up To 48 Hours Of Antiperspirant Protection.
Dove Antiperspirant Help To Reduce The Irritation On Your Delicate Underarm Skin That Can Be Caused By Shaving. They Contain Dove ¼ Moisturizers For Beautifully Soft And Smooth Underarms. In Fact, The ¼ Moisturizers In Our Formula Are Proven To Give You Soft And Smooth Underarm Skin After Just Three Days Of Use.
Like All Of Our Dove Original Products, This Antiperspirant Has A Delicate Scent That Helps To Keep You Smelling Fresh And Clean All Day Long.
Try Our Original Clean Dry Spray Antiperspirant Spray For Outstanding Underarm Care And Protection Against Underarm Wetness And Odor, Plus The Signature Dove Original Scent You Know And Love.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie S.
I got this in the most recent Target Beauty box. I was excited to try this as I've been wanting to try for a while now. I love that its quick and easy spray and go, but the smell was incredibly overpowering. I felt like I had just sprayed myself with a women's version of axe body spray. It does keep me feeling fresh and dry throughout the day and certainly doesn't leave any residue. If they could tone down the smell a bit, this would be near perfect!
Amber S.
Abingdon
I love Love products. I had previously used secret spray deodorant and ran out. This is what my hubby brought home. In my opinion it isn't as strong as secret as far as keeping sweat at Bay. But it makes your arm pits feel soft and not nasty like other sprays. Also, shake and shake before you spray. The scent was very overwhelming but I noticed if you shake it well it isn't so strong. I will be trying other scents...
Jennifer L.
I just bought this a couple weeks ago and I love this!  This product is way better than others I have used in the past.  I use this product usually once a day, sometimes twice depending on what I'm doing.  I think this is a very affordable product.  I have completely satisfied with this product
Equannie L.
I love Dove period the spray is super easy and convenient for no the go women .... it fits nice in my gym bag , I use my deodorant everyday after the shower I usually buy a couple bottles of dove spray deodorant at my local BJ's
Lindsey N.
Gallatin, TN
This stuff is awesome. It smells great. It's easy to use. It's a great price. It works and definitely keeps me dry during the day. I like it better than any other spray deodorant. I would definitely buy it again
Ivana S.
Dove is a brand that offers an extensive range of products for the care of the skin and the hair. Among other things it has several types of deodorant, both roll-on and spray.
In my case I have quite sensitive skin, especially in an area as delicate as the armpits, and this deodorant is the one that comes best because I do not dry my skin or anything. In addition even right after you have shaved you throw it and not carrying any alcohol, it does not sting.
The smell is pleasant, not too intense.
I use it in the morning, and not to be a very hot day, it lasts all day without problems, although it is also true that I am not someone who sweat a lot.
It is a deodorant for everyday, very comfortable to use, it dries right away and is not aggressive with the skin.
It is a product that I recommend, I have used it several times and it is one of the best that has worked for me.
Irene H.
Sparta, NJ
This is my favorite back up deodorant. If I forget to put deodorant on in the morning I have this in my car. It won't melt during the summer. It smells great. A little strong when you spray in a closed car so leave the door open. It stays dry and doesn't rub on clothes.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Dove is my go to deodorant for years. When I saw they can out with the spray version I was extremely intrigued by it. I ran and bought it. However I was disappointed in this product. Although it smells great the spray method was too over bearing. It was like being in a gas chamber. I think the concept was great however it was a failure to me because the deodorant travels more in the air rather than under your arms.
Myrna L.
I think it is good but it definitely has its flaws. For example it might only last for a few hours and then you smell like sweat. It is not the best deordorant you can buy but it is not the worst and the smell is pretty good and it leaves your armpits clear with no white residue at all. I dont know if i would buy it again but i possibly will.
Ashley J.
Tried this product hoping that it would help during the day since I go workout on my lunch break and come back to work. The smell wasn’t bad at all when you initially apply. However, once I actually started getting sweaty, I broke out in a red itchy burning rash. I use Dove regular deodorant and have never had any problems. In addition, the few times I tried this, it didn’t seem to help much with the swear odor either. I wanted to love this, but don’t plan to purchase again.
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
Spray Deodorant or Regular Deodorant?? - Which One Do You Prefer.... Dove Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray
Kassidy R.
How long does this last? Does it work?
Camila C.
Is a good product? Or does it not work well?🤔
Amber P.
I have been looking for a new deodorant and I was wondering if this would be great for highly sensitive skin?
Kira M.
North Vancouver
How long does this deodorant last?