BY DOVE #10 in Bar Soap

Dove White 1/4 Moisturizing Cream Beauty Bar: Provides deep moisture Reduces fine lines over time With 1/4 moisturizing cream

VCAS710 R.
Love love these Dove with 1/4 moisturizing. Doesn't leave my skin with a feeling of a film or something of that sort but instead it leaves me feeling comforted my skin so soft. I always get compliments on how soft and silky my skin feels even during the winter time. It feels wonderful to have found such a great product that cares for my skin as much as I do. I can't wait to try the others in the line. They smell amazing. I have to say use the deodorant/antiperspirants as well and they are the best I have used. I always recommend both products including the liquid body wash.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
I only use the brand dove ! It’s amazing! The hydration in your skin is amazing. You can use this soap on your body and your face . Also on your kids ! It won’t leave any leftover residue on your skin . It will just leave you soft and hydrated. You won’t regret the switch. It’s the same price as the other “brands” but it will give some much more back to your skin ! Dove 🕊 most amazing soap on earth haha
Miranda B.
Port Henry, NY
Love this bar soap. Not only does it smell good, clean well, it also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's one of my favorite bar soaps. It doesn't leave a film behind after rinsing it away. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent. It's very affordable. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Janice R.
Hampton, GA
Dove is one of my family's favorite soap specially the dove 1/4 moisturizer. My mom she love this she said everytime she use this soap she feels her skin is a like a baby. This is the only soap we trust for our face, hypo allergenic and mild in the face. We been using this Dove for almost 20 years now.
Nathalie T.
Riverside, CA
I would always buy regular cheap bars of soap but ended up hating them because they would leave layers of residue of my skin and that for me was a big NO. So I went towards buying Dove bar soaps because they moisturize your skin and leave you no residue whatsoever. And the price point is just perfect.
Illiana C.
Tampa Fl
The way it feels on your skin while it is so silky and smooth. when the water glass down your back its like little rain drops hitting your skin. But depends one what skin type if your really oily skin type will feel a little diet and with dry rough skin you have really nice soft skin.
Gargi K.
cincinnati
Dove Beauty Bar really does leave skin feeling more moisturized and soft. I noticed right away that my skin wasn't flaking right out of the shower. It's a safe product to use especially for dry skin. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Ana S.
Salem
I use this every time i shower. It's a great product it smells really good, but sometimes it can feel a little rough on my skin. Its not that moisturizing i stil have to put lotion on myself after it but it takes odors away i love using it putting aside the cons!
Nicole B.
Dove is super creamy and moisturizing. Most of the time I do not have to use a moisturizer post shower. I prefer the son white to the scented as I have sensitive skin. It is perfect for those of you that experience irritation to scents and need a neutral non irritating choice.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We love this bar of soap. This one is very clean smelling , and great for my daughter as well who is six years old. This is a very good makeup remover and works perfectly on my dry skin. This is a very good soap for acne as well . We will continue to buy this.