BY DOVE #5 in Bar Soap

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Natália O.
Itabira
Eu sou simplesmente apaixonada nesse sabonete!!! Pra mim é o melhor sabonete para pele, deixa a pele bem macia e sedosa e não deixa o aspecto oleoso nem brilhoso na pele, o cheiro é bem suave mas fica na pele e as pessoas ao seu redor notam. Esse é o produtinho que sem dúvida não falta na minha necessaire!!! Dove Beauty Bars White
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
I'm very in love with this soap bars. I love the way my face feels like after using it, so this is my favorite daily facial soap bar ever. It's highly recommended for dry facial skin. Unfortunately in Venezuela is very hard to find, but It's worth it .

Estoy muy, muy enamorada de este jabón en barra. Amo la forma en se siente mi rostro al usarlo, Dove es mi jabón diario favorito y prácticamente el único que uso, a veces inclusive evito el uso de cremas, pese a que el tipo de piel de mi cara es seca. Lo recomiendo totalmente, sobre todo para piel seca. Desafortunadamente en mi país, Venezuela, es muy difícil conseguir este jabón, sin embargo cuando se encuentra vale la pena la inversión.
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love dove shampoos and soaps. They are soft and gentle but still do an amazing job to clean☺ I always use my dove products every day. It meets every one of my expectations especially the pure care line. I recommend it!
Edz S.
This is my favorite soap ever. I like the smell and it makes my skin smooth and radiant. I've been using this for 20 years and the best ever. It gives me lighter and flawless skin. I really love this verry much nice to used. I feel Fresh and clean after bathing. It's amazing and fabulous. I like this soap ever since my mom bought me this. Then untill now I keep on using. I highly recommend this soap . It works great on me. And it works on yours too.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
♡ One of my favorites for getting some moisture back into my skin! The smell is not only fresh and soothing, but it's EXTREMELY long-lasting and pretty strong too! Not overwhelmingly strong though. It lathers up REALLY well & makes my skin feel the softest & smoothest it's ever felt. I've suffered from dry, itchy, flaky skin most of my life & have tried countless different products, all to no avail. Some would help for a day or two but nothing ever stuck. That WASN'T the case when it came to Dove. One thing i like is that it was 10x easier to rinse off my body (cleaner rinsing). After showering, my skin didn't feel tight like it normally does & no soapy residue either! Instead of stripping my skin of the oils/moisture it needs, it stripped my skin of the bad stuff & locked the moisture in & hydrated my skin, leaving it silky smooth and soft. Im happy to report that I've been using it for almost two weeks and for the 1st time in my life, it TRULY HELPED! Maybe it's because it's NOT soap & it's a Beauty Bar Or maybe it's their 1/4 moisturizing cream in every bar, who knows. BUT what I DO know, is that my skin is refreshed, revived and beautiful. NO MORE DRY FLAKES = A Whole New Level Of Confidence for me!! Thanks Dove ♡

*AWESOME for those with Sensitive Skin
*#1 Dermatologist Recommended

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
Bring your inner beauty out with this amazing Dove White Beauty Bar. It rinses your skin by taking off all bacteria and dead skin cells off and leaves your skin feeling smooth. What more would you want? Good skin isn't a option, it's a must in order to look beautiful. So what better soap can you get other than this dove white beauty bar soap? I would 100% recommend this to all women that are currently reading my review to stop what they're doing and just test this soap out!
Noha S.
I have an mixed skin and as a result I have tried countless products that claim to moisturise  my dry parts skin and not affect my oily parts- I could have saved my money and time in purchasing & using these products. Once I tried Dove I have never looked back and my skin has never been healthier, softer and now has a youthful glow. I did once previously swap the bar for the body wash / shower wash and once again i returned to the beauty bar and i promised myself never to be tempted again
Kimberly B.
Palmyra, NJ
Dove's Beauty Bar has been a part of my daily routine for decades! Yes, I said decades! Trust me, over the years I have tried several different types of facial cleansers and I found that I always had one issue or another with them, and I would switch back to my Dove Beauty Bar. It keeps my complexion clear, without overdrying it or leaving it heavily moisturized. Dove just hit the mark with this one because it has the perfect balance that my combination skin needs to keep it looking it's best. Now, that I have a preteen daughter that is starting to have breakouts, the first product that I recommended to her was Dove.
Jamie H.
Houston
So Dove is my go to bath/beauty bar! I use it in my ENTIRE body and I absolutely love how it makes me feel and smell. My boyfriend uses it because of me and so does my little sisters. I try my hardest to show my sisters how to maintain healthy and happy skin and hygiene and Dove is apart of our regime. I shower at night and feel clean throughout the day and my love always tells me "baby you're so soft" or "babe you smell so good " lol and I only wear perfume if I'm feeling fancy.  Dove
María C.
Doral, FL
el mejor jabón de tocador que he probado, yo lo uso tanto para el rostro ya que no es nada agresivo como para el cuerpo ya que deja la piel muy humectada, ademas de que huele bastante bien
Colleen P.
Does it smell good
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good is this on sensitive skin?
han yin c.
Seattle, WA
Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?
Marwa B.
Does it make a lot of foam?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like Dove bar soap or pump soap?