BY DOVE #6 in Bar Soap

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Sammie W.
One of my favorite soaps! The smell is one of my favorite scents. It smells very clean. It doesnt dry my skin out . And its only s couple of dollars!
ايناس ع.
Madinah_ al mostrah_alfakama hotel
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you l love this
Jennie P.
Love this soap. I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding soap or body wash that doesn't irritate my skin. The Dove beauty bar has been a life saver. It smells so clean and I come out of the shower feeling moisturized. Definitely a holy grail product.
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
It's rare that I use soap that I did not make. I know they call this a beauty bar, but it is with the soap product and is for cleansing. If I do use a soap that I did not make, I want it to be Dove. My skin feels really nice after using it and it has a nice scent.
Shimaa G.

i love dove soap it has been my facial soap for long time but only the smell is very good and it lasts long time its actually BEAUTY BAR that leaves your skin looking soft and excellent
❤Armani❤
One of my favorites to use because of its fresh smell and its makes your skin feel smooth and silky. Very good with cleansing the skin without drying it out
Ava P.
Girl this soap is so amazing !! I love this soap so much it moisturizes my skin so much and it makes me glow. Everyone should have this in their life😂
Madison M.
Fitchburg
I've been using this product for years after another soap caused me to have eczema. Dove bar soap is great for cleansing while being gentle to sensitive skin. Nice light scent and leaves you feeling clean. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Katarzyna K.
My mum is allergic to most of other brands soap so she was using this one since I was a kid. I use it everyday and it really leaves skin clean and soft. It has a great smell that reminded me of my childhood.
Menoo s.
صابونه دوف ياسلاااام على النعومه والرائحه الجميله انا شخصيا بحب منتجات دوف جدا تحسيها كريميه كدا وسعرها رخيص
Colleen P.
Does it smell good
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good is this on sensitive skin?
han yin c.
Seattle, WA
Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?
Marwa B.
Does it make a lot of foam?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like Dove bar soap or pump soap?