BY DOVE #6 in Bar Soap

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Maggie G.
Pickerington
This is a product I’ve been loving for many many years. It was always the bar soap my mom bought for the shower growing up and I love the smell! It’s so fresh and not too strong but long lasting fresh. It’s affordable and easily accessible because you can find at most grocery or drug stores.
Tara W.
I’m not really a fan of bar soap but this one smells nice and doesn’t make your body so dry. Most of my family uses it. The scent is like a really clean smell which is really good most soaps have really strong nasty smells but this one doesn’t. Dove White Beauty Bar
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I love dove products. They make your skin feel so smooth. This soap is the only soap my son is able to use. It doesn't irritate or make his skin itchy at all. I love that all dove products are affordable and don't break the bank. I would recommend everyone try this product.
Jessika C.
Everyone knows that Dove puts out a great line of products. Their soap is something I've used for years. This is the classic bar and it works just as well as any of the other ones! I love that my skin feels clean, fresh, and conditioned without having an residue left behind!
Diana C.
Love Dove gets everything nice and clean. I won’t use anything else!! This works for my self and my boyfriend! Love all the different fragrances and the option of no fragrance! Definitely a great product!!
Kamila K.
Ridgewood, NY
I give it one star only because after every wash I always have like this white residue left on my skin and to me that's pretty annoying. Very disappointing due to the fact that I always enjoyed Dove products but this isn't for me at all!! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Andeilys E.
I’ve been using Dove soap for a very long time. It’s one of those soaps where you know you’ll always feel satisfied. Always leaves my skin soft/moisturized and has a very gentle but amazing scent. I will always love this soap.
Caroline S.
Kansas City
I love these bars. They are not harsh and are unscented, which I love. They can be used on every body part too (except hair)! They also last a long time. My only complaint is that they are a little drying, but there is a deep moisture option if you’re worried about that.
Andrea R.
West Burlington
I’ve tried many different bar soaps this one is definitely the best especially for my sensitive skin plus it doesn’t leave a residue! It lasts pretty long in the shower as long as I keep it out of the water. I would definitely recommend this to someone with sensitive skin
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
My son has very sensitive skin and eczema, after trying multiple different soap bars his allergy specialist recommended to only use Dove soap as it is a cream bar and will not dry his skin out like The other bars of soap that have alcohol in them, it has been an absolute God sent for his skin.
Colleen P.
Does it smell good
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good is this on sensitive skin?
han yin c.
Seattle, WA
Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?
Marwa B.
Does it make a lot of foam?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like Dove bar soap or pump soap?

back