BY DOVE #6 in Bar Soap

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Green B.
I love everything Dove makes, especially this bar soap. Im not the biggest fan of bar soaps to use in the shower but i like using this beauty bar when im traveling. It has a pretty distinct scent but it's not off-putting. It's really a smooth bar soap and doesn't leave your skin all dried up.
Tarielle💕 S.
I love dove products these products are so amazing they keep my skin really smooth throughout the day so just don’t even use lotion because of the barkeep my skin so smooth and if you have sensitive said dove also have sensitive skin bar there are you sometimes just because he smells it it has most of earth the stuff
Joanna V.
Reno
I used to use dove and i think this product is ok. It is long lasting it usually was out in my house for a month of use. I is good value and a bit pricey not much. It is gentle to the skin and not harsh at all. I would recommend this to people but not as much as the bar of soaps i use.
Steve S.
New York
Dove's Beauty Bar leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. This product comes in a variety of lovely scents. Sadly this product isn't known as a soap making you feel fresh and clean , but more of putting lotion feeling. I use Dove after my good soap scrub. Just a word of advice.
Areli C.
Manassas, VA
My family uses this product! We’ve been using it for years now and it’s never let us done. It gets the job done and it actually pretty affordable and totally worth the price. I’d recommend it to anybody with normal skin but if you have sensitive skin try the sensitive skin formula!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This soap smells nice but it leaves my skin dry. It does leave me feeling clean but the fact that it leaves me with dry skin is the only downside of this soap. It’s overall effective and my husband likes it. It doesn’t leave his skin dry so maybe it depends on a person’s skin type.
Melisa R.
Grundy, VA
I love all Dove products and this one doesn’t disappoint.  Each bar is individually packaged for convenience.  It is reasonable priced compared to similar products.  I feel it is a superior products so that means getting more for your money.  I would recommend this product to every one it’s creamy, and very moisturizing.  I use it to shave with no razor burn any more.  It is great for people with sensitive skin, my grand daughter uses this also and she has very sensitive skin.  It’s a great product and I will continue to use exclusively.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
YALL. I love this soap. I have struggled with acne for years, and so when someone mentioned to me about using this to wash my face and remove my makeup... I just had to try it. It has been a god sent! I do not sure any other soap besides this one. And will continue to purchase!
Sandra V.
San Antonio
This is my favorite bar soap. Even when I have a body wash in the shower, I still feel a need to have a bar soap on hand. I really like the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without drying it out. It's very fresh and clean smelling without being over powering.
Morgan D.
Greenville, NC
I LOVE DOVE it is really good on my skin and always leaves me soft and smelling great. It is very in expensive and be found at Walmart or really any small local convenient store. However, the bar doesn't last as long as some other bar soaps would. I would recommend this.
Colleen P.
Does it smell good
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good is this on sensitive skin?
han yin c.
Seattle, WA
Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?
Marwa B.
Does it make a lot of foam?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like Dove bar soap or pump soap?

back