BY DOVE #5 in Bar Soap

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Sabrisomo28 S.
Boston
This review may be a bit TMI so girls that go eww at this stuff might want to go get your mom's permission. lol Anyway, I went to my doctor, complaining of dry skin down there...you know, down there...and she recommended if I couldn't deal with just water, Dove Moisturizing Bars for sensitive skin would be the next best thing so I picked up this one instead. I know it seems like I'm an idiot but I was washing with Irish Springs and that strips all your skins moister so of course I'm gonna suffer in the V area too. I highly recommend the sensitive skin version of it since this one has a bit of a fragrance (not extreme but still). Good for you if your skin is patchy, dry, especially if you live in New England Areas where you get the cold and the ocean's cutting winds xD Now I'm feeling nice and soft everywhere~get it? lololololol
Myah A.
I love this soap. First of all, it smells so good. I love the scent it smells so clean and natural. It also makes my skin feel so soft. Some soaps will have my skin feeling rough but not this one. its super affordable as well. I buy this soap all the time and I definitely recommend it.
Jennifer H.
The white bar is my absolute favorite dove soap! I also buy the pink bar soap all the time bu5 the original is my go to. It is literally like using moisturizer and lotion at the same time and doesn’t e en feel like soap! It’s so soft and leaves my skin smooth and silky. I even used it on my toddler before we found dove baby products at our supermarket. It’s good even for sensitive skin and the smell is amazing.
Amber E.
Jackson
Leaves my skin a tad bit dry ,  but it smells amazing & I feel very clean after, I love this foundation! It is always my go to foundation! I have huge pores and this foundation is great for that! 8 also have very oily skin so I use this and a little powder over it and my oil is decreased !! Love it! It also has a great price compared to others. I will continue to buy this!
Iris P.
Alpharetta
I started using this soap as part of my skin care routine after my dermatologist recommended it to me. I was skeptical, because I always thought bar soap was too harsh for my acne prone skin, but it didn’t irritate me and worked well with my other creams! If you’re looking for a product that won’t overwhelm your skin and are already using a lot of products, I’d definitely recommend this.
Sarah W.
Slippery Rock
Best bar of soap you could ever get! I have extremely sensitive skin so fragrances really irritate my skin. This soap is so creamy and foamy when you lather it and doesn’t make me feel like a squeaky clean rubber duck afterwards which sounds odd but most soap leaves a lot of residue on your skin! I love this because it makes me clean while mosturizing me without stripping my skin!!
Janine Z.
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Oh my gosh. My fiancé and I do NOT use any other soap bar!  These smell powder fresh and you can still smell it on your skin the next day. You don’t even need to put lotion on afterwards. I feel like you get a pretty decent amount of bars for the price of a value pack. We literally always have these stocked in our linen closet. We also love the dove Summer fresh scent!!
Shannon R.
Virginia Beach, VA
This has been a staple in my life for over three decades and after long stays in the hospital this is the first smell I Always found to be so satisfying and wonderful to lather up with and as a single mom with two wonderful sons with many allergies I raised them with this never having any problems and was told that they too took comfort from the scent and now purchase on their own which if they spend money on something I know they love it
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Dove has brought it with this its  Dove White Beauty Bar.  It was easy to handle, foamy suds, and it last a longer time.  The smell was enticing and made one feel fabulous.  It cleaned your skin till it was squeaky clean.  My skin felt fresh and softer than most soaps provide.  The smelled linger for a while and I was silky smooth.
Sharon H.
North Carolina
I have been asked to write a review about Dove's Beauty Bar. Each & Everytime I have used the Dove Beauty Bar I have smooth soft silky Skin. I like the scent of the Beauty Bar it's a affordable Product for myself & My Family. I would definately recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a soap that smells an makes your skin smooth glowing an healthy ..
Colleen P.
Does it smell good
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good is this on sensitive skin?
han yin c.
Seattle, WA
Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?
Marwa B.
Does it make a lot of foam?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like Dove bar soap or pump soap?