BY DOVE #5 in Bar Soap

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Nadiyah V.
Newark, NJ
I love, love, love this soap. Dove never seize to amaze me they always have the best products. I always buy this brand while shopping for soaps it’s my go to and I try to buy at least 6 packs of Dove... lol but seriously I recommend this soap above any else.
Sally R.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a very good soap. It has such a clean, fresh smell that lasts all day. I feel like this soap does an amazing good and masking body odors and deodorizing! My only complaint is that it seems to leave soap scum in the tub. Other soaps that I use do not.
Karla R.
I love this soap! The smell never gets old. I love that my bathroom smells like dove every time I use it. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft. Everyone in my house enjoys using it as well. The bar will last as long as you keep it as dry as possible.
🖤CAROL🖤 M.
bridgeport
I use this because it is very I repeat very gentle on my skin. This is truly and amazing products that you wouldn’t be disappointed in. It cleans you while being extremely gentle on your skin and it’s also gentle on the private parts. Just saying it’s good and affordable.
Connie H.
Calcium
I use this product to wash my face every day. it leaves my sin so smooth. Pros are that ut smells so good and leaves my face so smooth. Cons well i do not have any cons. The product is so affordable. It is so easy to use and I would recommend it to others.
Kayleigh K.
I have always loved #dove products. My grandmother used them so I was always prone to buy them. I never thought that I would love a bar of soap as much as I did the #dovebar. I can shave, wash my body and face if needed with this one bar. It's great to take to travel, it's affordable and you can find it at almost any store in the USA!
Nakesha J.
Houston
This is my favorite soap brand. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It does not leave your skin dry not my tub feeling gritty. The smell is light and refreshing. I would recommend this product to anyone that takes pride in caring for their skin.
daymar c.
Dove is the best brand you can buy body care from. I have used this soap numerous amount of times, because of how soft my skin ends up feeling. I love how clean my skin feels and how hydrated it feels as well. I really would recommend to others that want a soap is inexpensive and great for the skin.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
I’ve been using this soap for quite a while. I don’t do well with scented products because I have sensitive skin and I’ve never had an issue with this soap. It’s very affordable (especially if you buy it in bulk). I would absolutely recommend this soap.
Shawn M.
Southington
I've been using this soap since babyhood. I love it because it leaves my skin moisturized and has a light and fresh scent. It also works well with my temperamental and often eczema prone skin. I buy it at BJ's with discounts so it's always a great deal!
Colleen P.
Does it smell good
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good is this on sensitive skin?
han yin c.
Seattle, WA
Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?
Marwa B.
Does it make a lot of foam?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like Dove bar soap or pump soap?

Walmart