han yin c.
Seattle, WA

Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?

Sherri L.
Sherri L.
1 month, 1 week ago
I have very dry skin and it has kept it from getting worse. I still use a lotion after I bath.
Yaya T.
Yaya T.
Saint Paul
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I mostly use for my face and afterward the produts dry out.
Nathalie E.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Nacogdoches
1 year ago
It moisturizes your skin !
Bella A.
Bella A.
1 year ago
This moisturizes your skin.
Antonia A.
Antonia A.
Philadelphia
1 year ago
It is a beauty bar so it mosturizes your skin.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
1 year ago
For my body it moisturizes my skin, but if I wash my face with this soap it leaves my skin dry and I have to apply twice as much moisturizer or use a exfoliating pad to get my skin back to normal.
luisa marie z.
luisa marie z.
dasmarinas,cavite
1 year, 1 month ago
yeah it really moisturize the dry skin
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
1 year, 1 month ago
very good for dry skin it lathers up so nicely and is very smooth and creamy on skin.