Sam P.
Keizer
I have very dry skin and as a result I have tried countless products that claim to moisturise dry skin - I could have saved my money and time in purchasing & using these products. Once I tried Dove I have never looked back and my skin has never been healthier, softer and now has a youthful glow. I did once previously swap the bar for the body wash / shower wash and once again i returned to the beauty bar and i promised myself never to be tempted again. I have sensitive skin and using this soap on my skin was devine as it didnt sting at all, I loved the packaging, not too busy and nice clean lines for selling and I thought calming colours which is what the product is all about. I particularly like the results to my dry skin. My skin became less dry after using the Dove Beauty Bar. I also liked the after smell that the Beauty Bar left on my skin.
Dove White Beauty Bar