Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
You know, there's just something that doesn't do it for me about bar soap. Almost my whole family swears by it, but I just can't jump on the bandwagon. First of all, I don't like the smell. To me, it smells like my grandmother. I don't want that smell on me for the entire day - it's almost nauseating.

Second of all, I never feel super clean after using this soap! I feel like it leaves a little bit of film on my skin and that I need to shower again soon after getting out. I would much rather deal with a different kind of liquid soap to help me feel cleaner.