BY DOVE

Dove®.

Travel size.

White.

Beauty bar for deep moisture.

1/4 moisturizing cream. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sonja P.
Sonja P.
Cabot, Ar
I don't use it for the body, just my face. It is one of the only cleansing products I will use for my face. I find it gentle and effective. I have very oily skin and if I use a cleanser that is too clarifying it causes the oil to be worse. This definitely does not strip my skin but it cleans perfectly for me. Since I only use it for my face, one bar lasts a very long time.
Mariyah F.
Mariyah F.
S San Fran, CA
Used it for months it worked great! I'm not sure if my skin changed but after using it for so long it started making my skin dry?? And made my face feel firm and tight I would buy again maybe later I'm taking a break from it right now.
Eliza M.
Eliza M.
I love this soap, it's very moisturizing! Super affordable and I would definitely buy it again. There's no need for improvement. It kept me moisturized all day and it's lasted me 3 weeks. I would definitely recommend this!!
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Albertville
I love this app it's a go to for our family it's super moisturizing and super affordable I need from body and face and keeps me moisturized for a while without the need for lotion will definitely buy more
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This bar of soap is hands down my favorite soap I get so dry after a shower when I'm all dried up if I don't us this soap this is my go to
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Recommended by my dermatologist. I use it on both my face and body. Leaves me feeling soft but not soaked in a strong scent.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I love this bar soap! It is affordable and it does not dry out my skin. You can even use it to wash your face!
Cenobia M.
Cenobia M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Always my favorite soap. Fresh and clean smell. Rinses thoroughly, doesn't leave a residue. And gentle
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
This is my family's go to. We don't buy any other brand at the store. It doesn't dry your skin out.
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
y body feels fresh and moist, definitely take a shower when is the best. I always carry in my bag