Dove White Beauty Bar 4 Oz 20 Bar uploaded by Abigail L.

BY DOVE #12 in Bar Soap

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Dove has been my soap for as long as I can remember! My mom got me to using it when she saw that my skin was very sensitive and Dove has been the only soap that’s been gentle enough to use plus feels super clean and residue rinses away well. I highly recommend Dove soap to everyone!! My daughter has started using it her face was breaking out really bad and she was trying all this expensive stuff and I told her wash your face every morning and night with Dove it will clear up and it did!! There’s just no better soap out there in my opinion.
Daisy N.
Denver , CO
I use this product when I shower and it leaves my skin  moisturized, I also use it to wash my makeup off before I go to sleep & it takes off 99% of my makeup. I’ve been using this product for as long as I can remember and never disappoints me. I am so happy with this product I highly recommend this product for dry skin like myself. You will not be disappointed.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
Dove is very classic for me. I love the scent, very fresh and clean. The bar of soap for me lasts longer than shower gel. I have a boy who loves to play with soap, so when I buy a bar of soap he's not able to waste it LOL. I would definitely recommend.
Mia A.
My go to soap. Never leaves my skin squeaky and smells absolutely amazing! The only bar soap I’ll ever use. It’s super effective and with my seasonal allergies it’s something that doesn’t make me sneeze or anything like that, I’ll buy again always.
Ashley P.
Decatur
 Dove beauty bar is an incredible product. This product leaves my skin feeling soft,  smooth,  and radiant.  It also was vey moisturizing and hydrating.   Especially in summer time as my skin tends to be drier than usual.   I highly would recommend this product to anyone in need of beautiful, radiant, moisturized skin.
Kitrina O.
Newark, NJ
I love the formula. I love the smell. I feel clean and my skin feels smooth. It’s like I have new skin every shower. It’s lightweight, affordable and worth every penny. They have different formulas and you won’t be disappointed
Memphis C.
I can honestly say that I truly appreciate and adore Dove soap (along with other productsas well). I'm never disappointed in the results that I get after using such products by them.
I'd recommend this to everyone for sure!
jess r.
woodland hills
This product is very affordable and works great when i wash my hands and it smells very good for a soap and leaves my hands very soft and smooth but it is still affordable which is very nice I would recommend to others
Izaira N.
Los Angeles
Clean fresh mild soap I like it it smooth soft and refreshing pros .... it’s affordable cons Idk if it’s healthy for your skin or if it’s vegan these you can get at the 99cent store eh.. it depends on how your skin is if these work for you or not ..
Kristine M.
Anaheim
I like the smell of this dove bar soap! Doesn’t leave a weird residue on your skin which is a big pro. Effective in getting you clean and fresh! It’s affordable! Available at Costco for <$10 , which is where I get it from. I would recommend.