BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love dove shampoos and soaps. They are soft and gentle but still do an amazing job to clean☺ I always use my dove products every day. It meets every one of my expectations especially the pure care line. I recommend it!
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un jabón suave de rico olor. Humectar buen la,piel. Es grande. Es l empaque es lindo
Royshada S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best choice of soap I could ever use . I’ve always tried the bottle dove but the bar actually increased my skin moisture An helped my skin absorb more liquids, which makes it look healthy
Dove Beauty Bars White
Kaydee M.
hamlet
My favorite soap always leaves skin clean soft no residue fresh clean smell great on sensitive skin easy to find at almost every store I use this soap every day for about two years I would highly recommend this soap
Lupe M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using this soap bar since I use their shampoo . I bought mine at Walmart and I’ve seen it at every drugstore I’ve been to, I bought the 6 pack for almost 8 dollars , I decided to get this one since they didn’t have the sensitive one and I’m loving it! It’s leaves my skin feelings smooth and clean , it does have a scent of clean but it’s so settle . The bar itself lasts for quite some time I’m still on my first bar. I look forward to trying others once I run out of these.
Jessie V.
Berne
As a woman in her thirties with very sensitive skin that is prone to dryness and breakouts believe me when I say I have purchased hundreds of dollars worth of skin care products including face washes and moisturizers and everything including some very high end brands as well as brands recommended by a dermatologist have all aggravated my skin, but Dove beauty bar to the rescue. It is the only thing I use to cleanse my face and I have now used it for years successfully. If you have dry and acne prone combination skin please try washing with a Dove white beauty bar I promise you'll come back to this post and thank me for it.
Virginia M.
Pickens
I love the dove white beauty bar! It leaves my skin feeling soft and I like that it's gentle enough to use on my face. It lathers easily under water. I use it to wash my face every morning and I use it in the shower when I need a gentle cleansing after a wax. I will be buying it again.
Allison F.
Little Britain, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works GREAT year round on my skin! Never leaves my skin dry or oily. I use dove beauty bar daily, morning and night as part of my skin regime.
Rebecca K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my mother's favorite soap she's been buying it for years it really doesn't make your skin smell any different after you're done with it which is really nice for a lot of people who don't like to smell like a certain thing
Emerald B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and I just use this bar of soap to remove my makeup and wash my face. I have no acne on my face at all(except for blackheads). My fave doesn't feel dry or sticky after I wash my face with this bit of course I use a moisturizer after showering. I will continue to purchase this product.