BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love dove shampoos and soaps. They are soft and gentle but still do an amazing job to clean☺ I always use my dove products every day. It meets every one of my expectations especially the pure care line. I recommend it!
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Es un jabón suave de rico olor. Humectar buen la,piel. Es grande. Es l empaque es lindo
Allison F.
Allison F.
Little Britain
Works GREAT year round on my skin! Never leaves my skin dry or oily. I use dove beauty bar daily, morning and night as part of my skin regime.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
This is my mother's favorite soap she's been buying it for years it really doesn't make your skin smell any different after you're done with it which is really nice for a lot of people who don't like to smell like a certain thing
Emerald B.
Emerald B.
I have combination skin and I just use this bar of soap to remove my makeup and wash my face. I have no acne on my face at all(except for blackheads). My fave doesn't feel dry or sticky after I wash my face with this bit of course I use a moisturizer after showering. I will continue to purchase this product.
Judy R.
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Dove soap bar is a must have in my home. We typically purchase it from Target, CVS, or the Grocery store. It is used daily by the family (it's 3 of us). My son prefers the exfoliating bar, while my husband and I use the moisturizing bar. Only con is, I can't use it on my face... I feel like it makes my face dryer, but my husband can use it on his. But, we will continue to use it.
Liza M.
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
For years and year I have been using this as my bar soap! It is gentle and really leaves a clean fresh smell and feel! It is great for sensitive skin! I will continue to buy this for many many more years!
Genevieve C.
Genevieve C.
Encino, CA
I've tried the other scents but nothing compares to the fresh clean smell of this one. I use it for my face, body, and hands at my bathroom sink. I love that the scent stays on your skin for a while.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Chicago , IL
I've never used any soap bars besides Dove. This so far makes my skin feel moisturize even after the shower. I feel like I do not have's dirt or grime on my skin where as other soap bars I feel like my skin is dirty.
Lizeth O.
Lizeth O.
El Paso
This is a great product! I recommend it if you ever have skin allergies/rash and you're trying to get rid of them. I used this product and it really helped a lot. I would totally buy this again anytime.