BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Anna D.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok!! I use it off n on I prefer something that has more of a smell to it!! It's ok tho
Marie B.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is an average bar soap, it got the job done but it did not do anything special. All it did was wash my body however the soap lasts quite a while,and obviously it's easy to apply. I would buy again just because it is a fairly priced bar soap option.
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay, even though I don't like bar soap but it didn't feel tacky or super sticky unlike other soap bars. I liked how creamy it felt on the skin. It's convenient, you can travel with it, and it doesn't irritate your skin.
Kaykay H.
West Green, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap has a great smell and does work well! But it wouldn't be my first choice or recommend to anyone else. If you have oily skin this would probably help you but if you have regular or dry skin, this is just going to dry your skin out even worse!
Kaydee M.
hamlet
My favorite soap always leaves skin clean soft no residue fresh clean smell great on sensitive skin easy to find at almost every store I use this soap every day for about two years I would highly recommend this soap
Emerald B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and I just use this bar of soap to remove my makeup and wash my face. I have no acne on my face at all(except for blackheads). My fave doesn't feel dry or sticky after I wash my face with this bit of course I use a moisturizer after showering. I will continue to purchase this product.
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove soap bar is a must have in my home. We typically purchase it from Target, CVS, or the Grocery store. It is used daily by the family (it's 3 of us). My son prefers the exfoliating bar, while my husband and I use the moisturizing bar. Only con is, I can't use it on my face... I feel like it makes my face dryer, but my husband can use it on his. But, we will continue to use it.
Chasity G.
Elkton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves the skin feeling smooth. It has a good smell after shower. Would recommend to family and friends.
Cole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A simple classic. No strong scents and it's gentle. One bar lasts me about a month. It's gentle and effective. I also like to use it to wash my beauty blenders by scrubbing it against the sponge while running it underneath water—works wonders!
Andrea B.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think this soap is as amazing as the commercials say. It is a good soap and it's nice on the skin but I don't feel it being any softer and gentler on the skin than anything else. It cleans you up though so I can't complain.