BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Allison F.
Allison F.
Little Britain
Works GREAT year round on my skin! Never leaves my skin dry or oily. I use dove beauty bar daily, morning and night as part of my skin regime.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
This is my mother's favorite soap she's been buying it for years it really doesn't make your skin smell any different after you're done with it which is really nice for a lot of people who don't like to smell like a certain thing
Liza M.
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
For years and year I have been using this as my bar soap! It is gentle and really leaves a clean fresh smell and feel! It is great for sensitive skin! I will continue to buy this for many many more years!
Genevieve C.
Genevieve C.
Encino, CA
I've tried the other scents but nothing compares to the fresh clean smell of this one. I use it for my face, body, and hands at my bathroom sink. I love that the scent stays on your skin for a while.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Chicago , IL
I've never used any soap bars besides Dove. This so far makes my skin feel moisturize even after the shower. I feel like I do not have's dirt or grime on my skin where as other soap bars I feel like my skin is dirty.
Lizeth O.
Lizeth O.
El Paso
This is a great product! I recommend it if you ever have skin allergies/rash and you're trying to get rid of them. I used this product and it really helped a lot. I would totally buy this again anytime.
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite bar soap. Never irritates my sensitive skin and has a gentle clean scent. I use this daily in the shower to keep my skin soft. And hopefully this isn't tmi, but ladies it won't irritate your most delicate skin or mess with your ph!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
MY Favorite BAR SOAP BY Far..
The plain scent is my favorite..it leaves you clean without having a strong scent if you are wearing another scent..the bar soap is the perfect soap for everywhere on your body..
Rayven S.
Rayven S.
Altadena, CA
Classic pick up a pack of 4 everytime I got shopping just because you can't go wrong with this silky smooth bar soap.
Kacie D.
Kacie D.
East Waterford, PA
I've always had sensitive skin and this keeps my face looking great. I've used it since I was a teenager and always have great results. It's a nice clean smell too