BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Ayline G.
Ayline G.
This is a fresh smelling soap bar. Keepa my skin super soft. I shower every other day. Definitely did meet my expectations.
Rayven S.
Rayven S.
Altadena, CA
Classic pick up a pack of 4 everytime I got shopping just because you can't go wrong with this silky smooth bar soap.
Emily C.
Emily C.
I love this simple soap. It doesn't dry my skin out and it is gentle. It also smells so clean and is affordable!
Mario B.
Mario B.
Garland
This gives my body the clean i love without being overdrying and stuff it leaves me moisturized and clean!
Chasity G.
Chasity G.
Elkton
Leaves the skin feeling smooth. It has a good smell after shower. Would recommend to family and friends.
Cierra S.
Cierra S.
I use this soap on my face. One of the only things i use on my. Makes it super soft and moisturized.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
It smells good and makes your skin feel refreshed and smooth. Value packs are super convenient.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Antelope, CA
It's ok!! I use it off n on I prefer something that has more of a smell to it!! It's ok tho
Anisa D.
Anisa D.
wayne
Great for daily application to face! Recommended for teens with acne! This saved my life in high school.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Es un jabón suave de rico olor. Humectar buen la,piel. Es grande. Es l empaque es lindo