BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Dominique J.
Richland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every body knows this is the best refreshing soap bar ever!!! The hydrating bubbles leave a very calming feeling! I love it!!
Ayline G.
This is a fresh smelling soap bar. Keepa my skin super soft. I shower every other day. Definitely did meet my expectations.
Rayven S.
Altadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic pick up a pack of 4 everytime I got shopping just because you can't go wrong with this silky smooth bar soap.
Emily C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this simple soap. It doesn't dry my skin out and it is gentle. It also smells so clean and is affordable!
member-41dab9c4e
This has been my go to soap for years now. The scent is long lasting and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth.
Mario B.
Garland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives my body the clean i love without being overdrying and stuff it leaves me moisturized and clean!
Anisa D.
wayne
Great for daily application to face! Recommended for teens with acne! This saved my life in high school.
Chasity G.
Elkton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves the skin feeling smooth. It has a good smell after shower. Would recommend to family and friends.
Cierra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this soap on my face. One of the only things i use on my. Makes it super soft and moisturized.
Jenna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells good and makes your skin feel refreshed and smooth. Value packs are super convenient.