BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Katie B.
Katie B.
Nashville, TN
This bar helps me feel clean without drying out my skin. I have very sensitive skin so I usually use this one or the sensitive skin one and they are both great.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Doral, FL
Es uno de los jabones más gentiles con la piel. Es una marca que realmente le importa el cuidado de la piel. No es tan barato comparado con otros pero su precio lo vale. Realmente cremoso y bueno
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
We use dove daily in my house hold! My husband and I use the original bar to shower and our baby uses tip to toe wash and lotion! I love feeling soft and clean!
Nadya P.
Nadya P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky! I love buying them at target when they have beauty deals and I add coupons to the deal. Makes it a great value!
Edna H.
Edna H.
Glendale, AZ
Only one i use it smells really good and can use on my face. Only soap that helps me with breakouts and leaves my skin super moisturized!
Satyn Blu L.
Satyn Blu L.
I have used the white bar since I was a kid. It's great for my Sensitive skin and dose not make me feel sticky or slimy after my shower.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ft wright, KY
This product is amazing. Leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean and moisturized. It's affordable and easy to use. 10/10 would buy again
Dominique J.
Dominique J.
Richland, GA
Every body knows this is the best refreshing soap bar ever!!! The hydrating bubbles leave a very calming feeling! I love it!!
Bren C.
Bren C.
Lynwood, CA
Love it. My everyday go to. Also works great with washing off makeup. Does not dry out my skin, keeps it feeling fresh and clean.
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
The smell is ok the scent doesn't smell too bad I like to use it for my face also it leaves my skin smooth and it comes on easy