BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Brittany A.
Upper Darby, PA
This is my absolute favorite bar of soap dove has to offer. I use it every time i shower and wash my face. I usually buy it at my local rite aid. I'm completely in love with the smell of this soap and how my skin feels after using it.
Ashley S.
Dover, DE
I absolutely love this product. It's very cleansing and really makes a difference from other product. My face and body feel and look cleaner after using this product and I highly recommend it for woman and even men who want to feel and look cleaner.
Katie B.
Nashville, TN
This bar helps me feel clean without drying out my skin. I have very sensitive skin so I usually use this one or the sensitive skin one and they are both great.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
We use dove daily in my house hold! My husband and I use the original bar to shower and our baby uses tip to toe wash and lotion! I love feeling soft and clean!
Nadya P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky! I love buying them at target when they have beauty deals and I add coupons to the deal. Makes it a great value!
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I wouldn't change it for anything. Awesome for my skin never lives it dry after i finish taking a bath. And for my baby girl it keep free from rash.
Satyn Blu L.
I have used the white bar since I was a kid. It's great for my Sensitive skin and dose not make me feel sticky or slimy after my shower.
Edna H.
Phoenix, AZ
Only one i use it smells really good and can use on my face. Only soap that helps me with breakouts and leaves my skin super moisturized!
Kaydee C.
Kapolei, HI
My favorite bar soap I use this on my kids from when they are newborn age I love how it doesn't dry out there skin but it moisturizers
Morgan W.
Ft wright, KY
This product is amazing. Leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean and moisturized. It's affordable and easy to use. 10/10 would buy again