BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Genevieve C.
Encino, CA
I've tried the other scents but nothing compares to the fresh clean smell of this one. I use it for my face, body, and hands at my bathroom sink. I love that the scent stays on your skin for a while.
Caroline S.
Great gentle and hydrating soap. I have oily and acne prone skin, but this is a very reliable and soothing soap to keep on hand. Dove is great for sensitive skin and anyone looking for a general cleanser. I use this all over my body including my face daily!
Grace G.
This is by far my favorite soap. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and clean, unlike other bar soaps that cause my skin to be sticky and uncomfortable. I love dove!!!!
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Omg so I've always used dove liquid body was but recently my dr had me switch to this. Let me tell you best idea ever. It leaves my skin super soft and I feel ultra refreshed.
Derica M.
This will forever be my favorite go-to soap. It has multiple purposes and smells amazing. I pretty much use this with every bath. I always get it from Walmart unless it's out then I head to target.
Gina S.
Doral, FL
Es uno de los jabones más gentiles con la piel. Es una marca que realmente le importa el cuidado de la piel. No es tan barato comparado con otros pero su precio lo vale. Realmente cremoso y bueno
Aly Z.
Can't mess with the original! This is the same soap my mom used growing up. Gentle enough to use on the face and cleans well enough to use on the body. So moisturizing!
Kacie D.
East Waterford, PA
I've always had sensitive skin and this keeps my face looking great. I've used it since I was a teenager and always have great results. It's a nice clean smell too
Micaela M.
Salisbury, FL
The only brand I use on my niece. She has eczema and this brand is very gentle on her skin. Very inexpensive, less than $3. Great for people with dry, itchy skin.
Brytanie S.
springfield, GA
This is the first dove product I ever used and once I switched to it, I never went back to my old soap. dove gives you a soft, clean feeling you can't get from other soaps. it doesn't leave a film feeling on your body like other soaps. I definitely recommend Dove .