BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
This is the only bar soap I tend to buy, just because this is what my mom always used. It smells great, and leaves your skin feeling soft. It is easy to apply, and so will continue to purchase it.
Shauntaya N.
Shauntaya N.
This is my all time favorite soap! No other compares. It's rich creamy formula is just what I need for my dry skin. It also smells like heaven. Such a great product for such a reasonable price.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Great gentle and hydrating soap. I have oily and acne prone skin, but this is a very reliable and soothing soap to keep on hand. Dove is great for sensitive skin and anyone looking for a general cleanser. I use this all over my body including my face daily!
Maya T.
Maya T.
My favorite bar soap it is deeply moisturizing and easy to use. The moisture lasts for 24 whole hours!! No need for improvement you can just buy it at any local drug store. Perfect thing to have in your shower
SELENA C.
SELENA C.
Richmond
So creamy smooth. It's a beauty bar, not a regular bar soap but it cleans you as nice as a regular one that also make your skin hydrated without drying. Bought it at Costco with a pack.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Cherryville , NC
Omg so I've always used dove liquid body was but recently my dr had me switch to this. Let me tell you best idea ever. It leaves my skin super soft and I feel ultra refreshed.
Grace G.
Grace G.
This is by far my favorite soap. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and clean, unlike other bar soaps that cause my skin to be sticky and uncomfortable. I love dove!!!!
Aly Z.
Aly Z.
Can't mess with the original! This is the same soap my mom used growing up. Gentle enough to use on the face and cleans well enough to use on the body. So moisturizing!
Micaela M.
Micaela M.
The only brand I use on my niece. She has eczema and this brand is very gentle on her skin. Very inexpensive, less than $3. Great for people with dry, itchy skin.
Kacie D.
Kacie D.
East Waterford, PA
I've always had sensitive skin and this keeps my face looking great. I've used it since I was a teenager and always have great results. It's a nice clean smell too