BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Angelina r.
Orlando, FL
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Lupe M.
I recently started using this soap bar since I use their shampoo . I bought mine at Walmart and I’ve seen it at every drugstore I’ve been to, I bought the 6 pack for almost 8 dollars , I decided to get this one since they didn’t have the sensitive one and I’m loving it! It’s leaves my skin feelings smooth and clean , it does have a scent of clean but it’s so settle . The bar itself lasts for quite some time I’m still on my first bar. I look forward to trying others once I run out of these.
Ashley M.
Lucedale, MS
This is another one of my faves. When it comes to hygiene I am definitely a Dove girl. It leaves you feeling super clean but doesn’t dry out your skin. I feel like you can’t go wrong with Dove!
Virginia M.
Pickens
I love the dove white beauty bar! It leaves my skin feeling soft and I like that it's gentle enough to use on my face. It lathers easily under water. I use it to wash my face every morning and I use it in the shower when I need a gentle cleansing after a wax. I will be buying it again.
Royshada S.
Best choice of soap I could ever use . I’ve always tried the bottle dove but the bar actually increased my skin moisture An helped my skin absorb more liquids, which makes it look healthy
Dove Beauty Bars White
Raven G.
Chicago , IL
I've never used any soap bars besides Dove. This so far makes my skin feel moisturize even after the shower. I feel like I do not have's dirt or grime on my skin where as other soap bars I feel like my skin is dirty.
Kaydee M.
hamlet
My favorite soap always leaves skin clean soft no residue fresh clean smell great on sensitive skin easy to find at almost every store I use this soap every day for about two years I would highly recommend this soap
Nick P.
I started using this in the shower with my growing number of soaps, scrubs, and soap bars I use on my face. I have cystic acne, which is immensley difficult to keep under control and products to treat it can leave your skin dried out and flat. I like to have some moisture in my skin though, because who doesn't love to have perfectly balanced skin? I started using this right after all of my "harsher" products, and this leaves your skin feeling so soft. It hydrates, but only enough. You'll never be an oily mess with this. This is the perfect balance to keep some moisture left in my skin when I'm constantly exfoliating it and drying it out. This is just so great, and so affordable, I don't think I'll ever stop using this in my routine. If you have dry skin, definitely go out and get this. I could not recommend it enough.
Kristine L.
Seabrook, TX
I have oily skin but at 37 I'm noticing wrinkles and fine lines. In Houston, TX it's humid so moisturizers tend to be heavy. I began using the Basic Dove White Beauty Bar! In 3 days my skin feels cleaner and softer. AND it removes my eye makeup! Better than Ponds or coconut oil or face wipes. I wash it once and clean off with a paper towel after rinsing. Then wash again to cleanse skin. These old ladies that use this for years are onto something. Easy, cheap and works
Jessie V.
Berne
As a woman in her thirties with very sensitive skin that is prone to dryness and breakouts believe me when I say I have purchased hundreds of dollars worth of skin care products including face washes and moisturizers and everything including some very high end brands as well as brands recommended by a dermatologist have all aggravated my skin, but Dove beauty bar to the rescue. It is the only thing I use to cleanse my face and I have now used it for years successfully. If you have dry and acne prone combination skin please try washing with a Dove white beauty bar I promise you'll come back to this post and thank me for it.