BY DOVE

Heres the whole story of beautiful skin in one word moisture. Now you know why Dove created its moisturizing cream and put it into a beauty bar. For best results use daily. In skincare everyday is everything. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love dove brand soaps and have been using them since I was very little. I've always struggled with dry skin and it was quite severe as a toddler, so the dr recommended dove unscented soap. So until the age of 10, dove was all I used as far as soap products go, but I didn't mind it because the gentle formula worked well on my sensitive skin and did it's job. Now that I've grown, my eczema has since calmed down a lot, so I'm not so limited on bar soap, but honestly I still love using the original dove soap when my skin is having a breakout. I do like that the brand has branched out some by coming out with so many new formulas aside from these traditional formulas. If you love dove brand soap and are looking for a clean fresh soap, I suggest picking up one of these gentle bars, you won't be disappointed or go broke
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
A classic soap that is always refreshing and never drying on all skin types. I've used Dove products for years - body wash, deodorants - and the classic white beauty bar is always a staple in the house. I absolutely love the way it smells and feels. I also love their GoFresh deodorants!
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.
Guyton
This is the first dove product I ever used and once I switched to it, I never went back to my old soap. dove gives you a soft, clean feeling you can't get from other soaps. it doesn't leave a film feeling on your body like other soaps. I definitely recommend Dove .
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Dover, DE
I absolutely love this product. It's very cleansing and really makes a difference from other product. My face and body feel and look cleaner after using this product and I highly recommend it for woman and even men who want to feel and look cleaner.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Upper Darby, PA
This is my absolute favorite bar of soap dove has to offer. I use it every time i shower and wash my face. I usually buy it at my local rite aid. I'm completely in love with the smell of this soap and how my skin feels after using it.
Vane I.
Vane I.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I wouldn't change it for anything. Awesome for my skin never lives it dry after i finish taking a bath. And for my baby girl it keep free from rash.
Kaydee C.
Kaydee C.
Kapolei, HI
My favorite bar soap I use this on my kids from when they are newborn age I love how it doesn't dry out there skin but it moisturizers
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
I use this along with my Dove body wash. I always use this bar soap first, then use the moisturizing body wash. I love dove products!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
Gentle on my skin doesn't feel drying like other bar soaps and it smells so clean and fresh
Nick P.
Nick P.
I started using this in the shower with my growing number of soaps, scrubs, and soap bars I use on my face. I have cystic acne, which is immensley difficult to keep under control and products to treat it can leave your skin dried out and flat. I like to have some moisture in my skin though, because who doesn't love to have perfectly balanced skin? I started using this right after all of my "harsher" products, and this leaves your skin feeling so soft. It hydrates, but only enough. You'll never be an oily mess with this. This is the perfect balance to keep some moisture left in my skin when I'm constantly exfoliating it and drying it out. This is just so great, and so affordable, I don't think I'll ever stop using this in my routine. If you have dry skin, definitely go out and get this. I could not recommend it enough.