BY DOVE #5 in Bar Soap

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
♡ One of my favorites for getting some moisture back into my skin! The smell is not only fresh and soothing, but it's EXTREMELY long-lasting and pretty strong too! Not overwhelmingly strong though. It lathers up REALLY well & makes my skin feel the softest & smoothest it's ever felt. I've suffered from dry, itchy, flaky skin most of my life & have tried countless different products, all to no avail. Some would help for a day or two but nothing ever stuck. That WASN'T the case when it came to Dove. One thing i like is that it was 10x easier to rinse off my body (cleaner rinsing). After showering, my skin didn't feel tight like it normally does & no soapy residue either! Instead of stripping my skin of the oils/moisture it needs, it stripped my skin of the bad stuff & locked the moisture in & hydrated my skin, leaving it silky smooth and soft. Im happy to report that I've been using it for almost two weeks and for the 1st time in my life, it TRULY HELPED! Maybe it's because it's NOT soap & it's a Beauty Bar Or maybe it's their 1/4 moisturizing cream in every bar, who knows. BUT what I DO know, is that my skin is refreshed, revived and beautiful. NO MORE DRY FLAKES = A Whole New Level Of Confidence for me!! Thanks Dove ♡

*AWESOME for those with Sensitive Skin
*#1 Dermatologist Recommended

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Kleone T.
New Jersey
I was on the hunt for a simple multi use soap that would simplify my routine and leave my skin comfortable, because while I enjoy my usual multi product regimen- somedays I just ain’t got time for that. The Dove Pink Bar far exceeds my expectations. Creamy lather, soft skin that isn’t tight feeling after. The scent is pretty, though I think it’s just broaching the side of too sweet and cloying, but happily it doesn’t cross the line. The scent itself reminds me of a clean rose water! Mmmmm smells sooo good! But after rinsing I don’t smell of it, which is good for me, I don’t have to worry about it affecting any perfumes I wear or when I go without fragrances irritating anyone who is scent sensitive. My face feels great and is completely makeup free after washing. My hands are less dry feeling as well. It’s classic for a reason, and both performance and price make it a great value. I’m happy to highly recommend it!
Elena A.
stephens city
ive never used dove until i heard nicki minaj washes her face with it in one of her interviews and i was like wait you cant just use reg soap on your face you need particular expensive face cleansers and toners ets but i was desperate becouse even those cleansers didnt work for me so i tried DOVE BEAUTY BAR, 10 years ago. and you wont guess what im still using today as well as the rest of the females and males in my family. you should see the face that i make if someone buys a different bar of soap and not dove lol. first i have to use it in the shower and as well as just on my face i always have at least 2 dove bars open in one bathroom. you know the difference between a rinse and a clean. well with other products i always felt like i needed to wash my face twice and it still had some type of residue that just wouldn't all the way wash off, well with dove one time is more then enough and you feel how clean and fresh your face is some time i dont even have time to take my make up off and doves triple threat cleaning power takes care of that for me. it leaves my skin clean and smelling good. i kind of have an obsession about my face smelling good. also i use dove on my baby girl since she was a new born and she loves it as well. and like i said everyone thats living in my home is hooked on it too i took only one try. the price is amazing for what it does and how long it last i think dove looks like a simple essential but too me its a luxury becouse of the benefits that it leaves. i use every scent and i will never run out its a must have. Dove White Beauty Bar
Billie B.
Mount Juliet
I’ve been asked to write a review about Dove white beauty bar. I just happen to use this product . Dove is gentle enough to clean your face with. I have used dove for a long time . It is a great body bar also . I remember as a little girl my mother introducing Dove to me . I love the way it lathers , kind of like what you usually would think you would only get from a body wash , Actually it’s a great body wash and when you rinse it off you feel clean, fresh with no residue. The mild fresh scent is very refreshing and doesn’t interfere with whatever perfume you choose for the day .  This may sound silly but the Dove white beauty bar gives me the feeling it was made especially for me. But at the end of the day, my whole family used to love it . They are all grown now and I have no idea what they use . But I still have it in on my sink and in the shower.
ashlee w.
I use this product a bit differently than most, I had become tired of purchasing $16 soap for my beauty blender. One late night why browsing YouTube I caught a tutorial on how to keep you sponges clean without spending a pretty penny. I was skeptical at first, but after cleaning it I was amazed at how it removed ALL the foundation. All my sponges appeared brand new and smelled great to boot! I have now been doing this for six months and can say that Dove is gentle enough on these delicate sponges. No rips, tears or change in texture. I would  highly recommend you giving this technique a try if you're tired of the high price tag for the beauty blender soap.
VCAS710 R.
Love love these Dove with 1/4 moisturizing. Doesn't leave my skin with a feeling of a film or something of that sort but instead it leaves me feeling comforted my skin so soft. I always get compliments on how soft and silky my skin feels even during the winter time. It feels wonderful to have found such a great product that cares for my skin as much as I do. I can't wait to try the others in the line. They smell amazing. I have to say use the deodorant/antiperspirants as well and they are the best I have used. I always recommend both products including the liquid body wash.
Carol T.
Reading
I am diabetic and so my skin is very dry.  I need to use soaps that keep my skin silky smooth, soft and moisturized.  The Dove bar soap does that for me.  I enjoy showering with it because it leaves my skin amazing.  My husband is always giving me compliments that my skin is so soft and when I tell him I showered with Dove, he could not believe it.  The scent is fresh and clean with no residue on my skin.  Only a fresh, clean feeling.  I would definitely recommend this soap to everyone, especially those who suffer from dry skin like me.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
You know, there's just something that doesn't do it for me about bar soap. Almost my whole family swears by it, but I just can't jump on the bandwagon. First of all, I don't like the smell. To me, it smells like my grandmother. I don't want that smell on me for the entire day - it's almost nauseating.

Second of all, I never feel super clean after using this soap! I feel like it leaves a little bit of film on my skin and that I need to shower again soon after getting out. I would much rather deal with a different kind of liquid soap to help me feel cleaner.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
Really excellent bar soap. Probably my favorite all around out of everything I've tried. I actually prefer bars usually because they seem less wasteful, and the last a while. They tend to cost less as well over purchasing liquids (but they can be messy and inconvenient). This formula has a really pleasant, mild scent.  It's not harsh, but you still feel really clean while using it. It's not difficult to get the soap to come off the bar, and it's gentle enough for kids to use. It's also nice on the face as well, and not drying. Top notch!
Helen V.
Houston
This is one of the best soaps that I have honestly ever used, it makes you feel so clean and is great for sensitive skin. Way nicer to use than a body gel and your skin is so soft afterwards. I have been using this soap for years and do not see myself switching anytime soon! I came to my doctor with the issue of sensitive skin and he recommended this product and it's been life changing ever since, absolutely love it.
Colleen P.
Does it smell good
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good is this on sensitive skin?
han yin c.
Seattle, WA
Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?
Marwa B.
Does it make a lot of foam?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like Dove bar soap or pump soap?

back