BY DOVE #5 in Bar Soap

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
♡ One of my favorites for getting some moisture back into my skin! The smell is not only fresh and soothing, but it's EXTREMELY long-lasting and pretty strong too! Not overwhelmingly strong though. It lathers up REALLY well & makes my skin feel the softest & smoothest it's ever felt. I've suffered from dry, itchy, flaky skin most of my life & have tried countless different products, all to no avail. Some would help for a day or two but nothing ever stuck. That WASN'T the case when it came to Dove. One thing i like is that it was 10x easier to rinse off my body (cleaner rinsing). After showering, my skin didn't feel tight like it normally does & no soapy residue either! Instead of stripping my skin of the oils/moisture it needs, it stripped my skin of the bad stuff & locked the moisture in & hydrated my skin, leaving it silky smooth and soft. Im happy to report that I've been using it for almost two weeks and for the 1st time in my life, it TRULY HELPED! Maybe it's because it's NOT soap & it's a Beauty Bar Or maybe it's their 1/4 moisturizing cream in every bar, who knows. BUT what I DO know, is that my skin is refreshed, revived and beautiful. NO MORE DRY FLAKES = A Whole New Level Of Confidence for me!! Thanks Dove ♡

*AWESOME for those with Sensitive Skin
*#1 Dermatologist Recommended

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Elena A.
stephens city
ive never used dove until i heard nicki minaj washes her face with it in one of her interviews and i was like wait you cant just use reg soap on your face you need particular expensive face cleansers and toners ets but i was desperate becouse even those cleansers didnt work for me so i tried DOVE BEAUTY BAR, 10 years ago. and you wont guess what im still using today as well as the rest of the females and males in my family. you should see the face that i make if someone buys a different bar of soap and not dove lol. first i have to use it in the shower and as well as just on my face i always have at least 2 dove bars open in one bathroom. you know the difference between a rinse and a clean. well with other products i always felt like i needed to wash my face twice and it still had some type of residue that just wouldn't all the way wash off, well with dove one time is more then enough and you feel how clean and fresh your face is some time i dont even have time to take my make up off and doves triple threat cleaning power takes care of that for me. it leaves my skin clean and smelling good. i kind of have an obsession about my face smelling good. also i use dove on my baby girl since she was a new born and she loves it as well. and like i said everyone thats living in my home is hooked on it too i took only one try. the price is amazing for what it does and how long it last i think dove looks like a simple essential but too me its a luxury becouse of the benefits that it leaves. i use every scent and i will never run out its a must have. Dove White Beauty Bar
ashlee w.
I use this product a bit differently than most, I had become tired of purchasing $16 soap for my beauty blender. One late night why browsing YouTube I caught a tutorial on how to keep you sponges clean without spending a pretty penny. I was skeptical at first, but after cleaning it I was amazed at how it removed ALL the foundation. All my sponges appeared brand new and smelled great to boot! I have now been doing this for six months and can say that Dove is gentle enough on these delicate sponges. No rips, tears or change in texture. I would  highly recommend you giving this technique a try if you're tired of the high price tag for the beauty blender soap.
VCAS710 R.
Love love these Dove with 1/4 moisturizing. Doesn't leave my skin with a feeling of a film or something of that sort but instead it leaves me feeling comforted my skin so soft. I always get compliments on how soft and silky my skin feels even during the winter time. It feels wonderful to have found such a great product that cares for my skin as much as I do. I can't wait to try the others in the line. They smell amazing. I have to say use the deodorant/antiperspirants as well and they are the best I have used. I always recommend both products including the liquid body wash.
Carol T.
Reading
I am diabetic and so my skin is very dry.  I need to use soaps that keep my skin silky smooth, soft and moisturized.  The Dove bar soap does that for me.  I enjoy showering with it because it leaves my skin amazing.  My husband is always giving me compliments that my skin is so soft and when I tell him I showered with Dove, he could not believe it.  The scent is fresh and clean with no residue on my skin.  Only a fresh, clean feeling.  I would definitely recommend this soap to everyone, especially those who suffer from dry skin like me.
Haley C.
Portage, MI
You know, there's just something that doesn't do it for me about bar soap. Almost my whole family swears by it, but I just can't jump on the bandwagon. First of all, I don't like the smell. To me, it smells like my grandmother. I don't want that smell on me for the entire day - it's almost nauseating.

Second of all, I never feel super clean after using this soap! I feel like it leaves a little bit of film on my skin and that I need to shower again soon after getting out. I would much rather deal with a different kind of liquid soap to help me feel cleaner.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
Really excellent bar soap. Probably my favorite all around out of everything I've tried. I actually prefer bars usually because they seem less wasteful, and the last a while. They tend to cost less as well over purchasing liquids (but they can be messy and inconvenient). This formula has a really pleasant, mild scent.  It's not harsh, but you still feel really clean while using it. It's not difficult to get the soap to come off the bar, and it's gentle enough for kids to use. It's also nice on the face as well, and not drying. Top notch!
Ruby k.
El Paso
Dove es una de las marcas más preferidas entre mi familia , ya que ya la mayoría tenemos piel delicada y no cualquier jabón nos cae bien en la piel, Dove nos ha ayudado demaciado en el cuidado de nuestra piel , ya que no reseca y es un jabón neutro , deja la piel limpia, fresca y lo más importante no nos causa alergia o algún problema en la piel como anteriores marcas de jabones , simplemente Dove es genial y económico . En verdad lo recomiendo para los que tienen piel sensible.
Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
I always go back and forth with Dove bar soap and I know it’s a cult favorite but personally, I’m just not crazy about some of the ingredients. To be honest I just hate not understanding what ingredients are especially when I’m going to cover my whole body in it. I have found some great smaller brand soaps with simple ingredients that I really love, the disadvantage is that one handmade bar can sometimes cost what you can buy four Dove bars for. Dove soap is moisturizing which is probably why its called a “beauty cream bar” and not soap but I think that’s why you feel a weird residue or film on your skin. I definitely recommend the product if you don’t really care what you put on your skin and you just want something that will get the job done. I still use it occasionally when trying to save money but I just don’t always feel clean after using Dove. I prefer something with light exfoliation which I think help remove the soapy residue common with bar soaps.
Rose D.
Los Angeles
This gentle cleansing formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to give you softer, smoother, more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap#1 Dermatologist RecommendedClassic moisturizing formulaDove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soap canWith ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers, Dove White Beauty Bar helps retain skin’s moistureLeaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soapSuitable for daily use on face, body and handsThere’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth, radiant and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturizing cream to give you softer, smoother, more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soapDove White Beauty Bar's mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where a soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and more radiant looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning.
Colleen P.
Does it smell good
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good is this on sensitive skin?
han yin c.
Seattle, WA
Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?
Marwa B.
Does it make a lot of foam?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like Dove bar soap or pump soap?

Walmart