BY DOVE #8 in Bar Soap

• Classic moisturising formula that cleanses and moisturizes at the same time

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soaps can

• ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It’s not a soap – it’s a beauty bar
There’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturising cream to give you softer, smoother and more glowing skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar’s mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where an ordinary soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and healthier-looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Aqua, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 77891

Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
♡ One of my favorites for getting some moisture back into my skin! The smell is not only fresh and soothing, but it's EXTREMELY long-lasting and pretty strong too! Not overwhelmingly strong though. It lathers up REALLY well & makes my skin feel the softest & smoothest it's ever felt. I've suffered from dry, itchy, flaky skin most of my life & have tried countless different products, all to no avail. Some would help for a day or two but nothing ever stuck. That WASN'T the case when it came to Dove. One thing i like is that it was 10x easier to rinse off my body (cleaner rinsing). After showering, my skin didn't feel tight like it normally does & no soapy residue either! Instead of stripping my skin of the oils/moisture it needs, it stripped my skin of the bad stuff & locked the moisture in & hydrated my skin, leaving it silky smooth and soft. Im happy to report that I've been using it for almost two weeks and for the 1st time in my life, it TRULY HELPED! Maybe it's because it's NOT soap & it's a Beauty Bar Or maybe it's their 1/4 moisturizing cream in every bar, who knows. BUT what I DO know, is that my skin is refreshed, revived and beautiful. NO MORE DRY FLAKES = A Whole New Level Of Confidence for me!! Thanks Dove ♡

*AWESOME for those with Sensitive Skin
*#1 Dermatologist Recommended

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Lauryne B.
I use 2 bar soaps. I use Safe guard antibacterial bar soap & then I use Dove White bar soap. I know what yall are thinking, "Dang girl! That's alot of soap! It's bad for your PH balance to use that much soap." & my answer to that is, I am very OCD. There it is my brutally honest truth for ya. I'm like Jack Nicholson in "As Good As It Gets" lol This bar soap makes your skin so soft & it lathers up into a rich frothy foam that stays with you all day. The only thing I could change about it is it doesn't last long. My Safe guard bar soap will last a couple months but Dove bar soap will last a couple weeks. It can be a tab but pricey but it's still worth the money the me. But Dove soap has always been in my family on both sides. When I think of anything Dove, I think of my mother washing her face before bed or my grandmother before church in Sunday's. It just takes me back to the good ole days & I will keep buying it.
Rose D.
Los Angeles
This gentle cleansing formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to give you softer, smoother, more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap#1 Dermatologist RecommendedClassic moisturizing formulaDove doesn’t dry skin like ordinary soap canWith ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers, Dove White Beauty Bar helps retain skin’s moistureLeaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soapSuitable for daily use on face, body and handsThere’s nothing like knowing that your skin is silky smooth, radiant and soft – and with the right products you can have that feeling every single day, starting with your cleansing routine. Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with our signature ¼ moisturizing cream to give you softer, smoother, more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soapDove White Beauty Bar's mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process – where a soap bar can leave your skin feeling tight and rough, Dove Beauty Bars leave it feeling softer and more radiant looking. So give it a go – it might just make your morning.
Sam P.
Keizer
I have very dry skin and as a result I have tried countless products that claim to moisturise dry skin - I could have saved my money and time in purchasing & using these products. Once I tried Dove I have never looked back and my skin has never been healthier, softer and now has a youthful glow. I did once previously swap the bar for the body wash / shower wash and once again i returned to the beauty bar and i promised myself never to be tempted again. I have sensitive skin and using this soap on my skin was devine as it didnt sting at all, I loved the packaging, not too busy and nice clean lines for selling and I thought calming colours which is what the product is all about. I particularly like the results to my dry skin. My skin became less dry after using the Dove Beauty Bar. I also liked the after smell that the Beauty Bar left on my skin.
ashlee w.
I use this product a bit differently than most, I had become tired of purchasing $16 soap for my beauty blender. One late night why browsing YouTube I caught a tutorial on how to keep you sponges clean without spending a pretty penny. I was skeptical at first, but after cleaning it I was amazed at how it removed ALL the foundation. All my sponges appeared brand new and smelled great to boot! I have now been doing this for six months and can say that Dove is gentle enough on these delicate sponges. No rips, tears or change in texture. I would  highly recommend you giving this technique a try if you're tired of the high price tag for the beauty blender soap.
VCAS710 R.
Love love these Dove with 1/4 moisturizing. Doesn't leave my skin with a feeling of a film or something of that sort but instead it leaves me feeling comforted my skin so soft. I always get compliments on how soft and silky my skin feels even during the winter time. It feels wonderful to have found such a great product that cares for my skin as much as I do. I can't wait to try the others in the line. They smell amazing. I have to say use the deodorant/antiperspirants as well and they are the best I have used. I always recommend both products including the liquid body wash.
Carol T.
Reading
I am diabetic and so my skin is very dry.  I need to use soaps that keep my skin silky smooth, soft and moisturized.  The Dove bar soap does that for me.  I enjoy showering with it because it leaves my skin amazing.  My husband is always giving me compliments that my skin is so soft and when I tell him I showered with Dove, he could not believe it.  The scent is fresh and clean with no residue on my skin.  Only a fresh, clean feeling.  I would definitely recommend this soap to everyone, especially those who suffer from dry skin like me.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
You know, there's just something that doesn't do it for me about bar soap. Almost my whole family swears by it, but I just can't jump on the bandwagon. First of all, I don't like the smell. To me, it smells like my grandmother. I don't want that smell on me for the entire day - it's almost nauseating.

Second of all, I never feel super clean after using this soap! I feel like it leaves a little bit of film on my skin and that I need to shower again soon after getting out. I would much rather deal with a different kind of liquid soap to help me feel cleaner.
Danielle H.
Naugatuck, CT
I've been using Dove since someone else was washing me! Can't go wrong with good ol bar of dove in my opinion. I feel clean after but not dried out like with other soap, like ivory. Although my favorite soaps ever are from perfectly posh. The Snarky bars that exfoliate are the most amazing thing in the world! But if I can't use that then dove is always my backup go to soap.
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
I always go back and forth with Dove bar soap and I know it’s a cult favorite but personally, I’m just not crazy about some of the ingredients. To be honest I just hate not understanding what ingredients are especially when I’m going to cover my whole body in it. I have found some great smaller brand soaps with simple ingredients that I really love, the disadvantage is that one handmade bar can sometimes cost what you can buy four Dove bars for. Dove soap is moisturizing which is probably why its called a “beauty cream bar” and not soap but I think that’s why you feel a weird residue or film on your skin. I definitely recommend the product if you don’t really care what you put on your skin and you just want something that will get the job done. I still use it occasionally when trying to save money but I just don’t always feel clean after using Dove. I prefer something with light exfoliation which I think help remove the soapy residue common with bar soaps.
Colleen P.
Does it smell good
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
How good is this on sensitive skin?
han yin c.
Seattle, WA
Does it moisterize your skin or dry it out?
Marwa B.
Does it make a lot of foam?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Do you like Dove bar soap or pump soap?