Dove White 1/4 Moisturizing Cream Beauty Bar uploaded by Lindsay H.Dove White 1/4 Moisturizing Cream Beauty Bar uploaded by Eichelle  F.

BY DOVE

Dove White 1/4 Moisturizing Cream Beauty Bar: Provides deep moisture Reduces fine lines over time With 1/4 moisturizing cream see more...

Dove White 1/4 Moisturizing Cream Beauty Bar
  • "I suffer from dry skin and my dermatologist recommended it, and it works." in 2 reviews
Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
I love the Dove beauty bar bar soaps, they are inexpensive yet they feel luxurious and you feel clean. The formula is never harsh on my skin and the scent isn’t overwhelming but it still stays with you giving you that wonderful clean scent and feel. This particular one gives me the extra moisture without the feeling of oil or grease.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
I have never been a fan of any of the Dove soaps because they leave a weird residue on my skin. I also was never a fan of the scent. When I use Dove to take a shower, I come out of the shower and it feels like I need to rinse off again. Same when I wash my face - I prefer something that doesn't feel like it needs to be rinsed off multiple times.
Morgan M.
I use dove bar soap mainly in the summer when I feel I sweat the most. It doesn't leave your skin as dry as other bar soaps but it still isn't completely moisturizing. I love their fresh scents and it doesn't leave residue. I will definitely keep buying the Dove brand their body wash is really good and moisturizing also.
Rachel W.
Cedar Park, TX
How could you love SOAP as much as I love this bar soap?!?! It always leaves your skin so soft and touchable while actually doing it's job- getting you clean as a baby. If I could only buy 1 kind of bar soap for the rest of my life, it'd be Dove for sure. Hands down.
Emily F.
Jacksonville, FL
This soap leave my skin feeling clean and sort without it being a strong soap or scented. This soap doesn't leave you with with a sticky or dry feeling. My skin felt very moisturized and hydrated. Even after the shower you skin will feel noticeably softer and smoother.
Hailey G.
I've always only used Dove products when it comes to soap. While I'm not a fan of their body washes, you can't go wrong with their bar soap. My whole family has used it for years and I'd never buy anything else. Dove is the best brand and I'll always use it!
Ashley B.
Edinburg, TX
This proud is amazing! It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling so soft once you are done using it. It is so gentle. It is a good price! I would definitely keep on buying this product! And I will definitely recommend this to anyone!
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
I don't usually love bar soaps but this is an exception. I love taking this with me when I travel and find that it is nice and gentle and a great value for the price. I get mine from Costco in bulk and have repurchased many times over.
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
I love this bar soaps. They make my skin feel so smooth and soft. They smell amazing and give me that moisturizing feeling. They are really creamy so they don't last as long as the other hard bar soaps but they're totally worth it.
Shanon K.
It's hard to get good bar soap without your skin feeling tight and dry after, but dove soap does a good job at making me skin less stiff. Not to mention, it smells fantastic. Always buy these in bulk at costco. They're my go to!