BY DOVE

The Dove difference is our Weightless Moisture. All Dove Styling Products are formulated with our unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style so they never leave hair too stiff or sticky. For a smooth, finished look with enhanced... see more...

Beth C.
Another Dove product I wish I could still purchase in a store. This was a wonderful product for me, I have wavy & curly hair. I not only used their mousse but I used to apply this afterwards. it made a big difference in calming my frizz prone strands. It didn't completely tackle my frizzy hair, since nearly nothing does that. But it never weighed it down or flattened my strands after a day of just being busy. I loved that the Dove brand kept everything the same scent. But I'm saddened to say, I simply can not find this anymore.
Gina d.
Berea , KY
This is a real good product to use if you have frizz probed hair. It is light weight and doesn't leave a greasy feeling in your hair. Also it has a convenient little pump, so just a few pumps, rub together in your hands and apply to the frizzies in your hair and your done! A must have for me
Carissa C.
It didn't work perfectly on my hair but it definitely helped! On really bad frizz days my hair would just go back to its untamed state within an hour or two but on better days it would last longer. It never weighed my hair down and always felt really light.
Leslie H.
I love this product however do not over use if you do it will weigh your hair down. it only takes a dime size amount to work on my hair which is longer than shoulder length and thick. So I would recommend this product as a daily product after shampooing.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
I have you several the Dove hair care products and they all make my hair feel light and soft when you have thick hair like I do you definitely don't make your hair filled weighed down.I feel like if you want body this gives you the waitlist body you would want or if you want it smooth look at that allows for that
Kennedy S.
This worked well for making my hair feel soft and it smelled really nice, like any other Dove hair product. I didn't notice a difference as far as taming frizz though.
Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
Love this product it truly helps control my frizz and makes my hair so smooth. It has also helped with breakage and has helped with controlling split ends.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,308 reviews
This is an average hair serum. I was not really impressed with the results this product delivered. I have very fine and thin hair. I found that if I used enough of this product to get results, it weighed my hair down. I also found that it left a coating on my hair, which I did not like. I don’t recommend this product.
Becca A.
This product is great for smoothing fly aways and decreasing frizz but can tend to make oliy-er scalps a bit greasy!
sylvia s.
winnipeg
Works alright....my hair changes like the weather...I find with age I have to change moisturizers from time to time