BY DOVE #75 in Styling Products

The Dove difference is our Weightless Moisture. All Dove Styling Products are formulated with our unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style so they never leave hair too stiff or sticky. For a style that looks beautiful and moves... see more...

• I have never tried DOVES hair PRODUCT line. Does it smell like t...1 Answers
  • Does it leave greasy residue?1 Answers
chris c.
Asheville, NC

See details

Dove Advanced Care Deodorant, Cool Essentials (2.6 oz, 4 pk. + .5 oz,1 pk.)

Dove Advanced Color Care Leave-In Glossing Mist, 5.24 Ounce
See details

Dove Shape & Lift Volumizing Gel (7 Ounces)
See details

Dove Reviving Mask Advanced Color Care For Lightened or Highlighted Hair 8 Oz.

Dove Straight and Soft Sleek Styling Cream, 4 Ounce
See details

Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream, 4 Ounce (113 g)
See details

Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy Heat Shield Styling Spray , 8 Oz (Pack of 3)

Dove Pro Age Finishing Hair Spray for Long Lasting Hold, 7 Oz
See details

Dove Nourishing Curls Defining Gel 6.6 Fl oz (195 ml) (6 Pack)

Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Anti-Frizz Finishing Cream, 4 Ounce

Dove Advanced Color Care Leave-In Luminizing Mist 5.24 oz - Pack of 2
See details

Dove Frizz Control Therapy Taming Cream, 4 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Dove STYLE+care Nourishing Dry Ends

Dove Damage Therapy Heat Defense Protect & Shine Mist

Dove Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Hair Cream-Serum

Dove Damage Therapy Curl and Sculpt Defining Mousse, 7 oz

Dove Styling Aid Strength & Shine Extra Hold Aersolo Hair Spray 3

Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
I cannot even begin to describe how much I love this product! I've been growing my hair out for years, and haircuts are just so expensive, that I end up with split ends often. I'd been searching for a product to protect and nourish my hair when I stumbled upon this, so one of my option was dove! I had to try it, and I'm never giving it up! Even with my super fine and curly hair, it doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily!really good i love it.
Janai J.
Beautiful product! This dove moisturizer is definitely my favorite out of all moisturizers I've used this far. This product keeps my hair soft, smooth, and bouncy :). My favorite part about this product is that it doesn't make your hair oily nor will your scalp feel dirty!

Amazing product, I recommend this product to everyone even women with natural hair like myself. Thank you Dove.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Ok guys this stuff in one word amazing . I love it ex specially for sculpting those braided and more complex hair styles . My daughters are always showing there friends there hair styles that I created with this . If you like a texture molding cream that helps make that hair a shure masterpiece this is for you and it's dove great for your hair not harsh
Eve L.
Sacramento, CA
This product has helped revived my dry split end hair. A little goes a long way! For the price you really can't complain. The smell is nice, I especially love products that smells good. I've used it over two weeks and saw changes in my hair over time I'm sure my hair will get back to healthiness!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This product is awesome! It made my hair look great! after just one use I could tell my curls were more defined and moisturized. It was totally weightless on my thick and curly hair. It really impressed me. MY hair smelled great and looked amazing. I would totally buy again, highly recommended.
Bidalia C.
Anaheim , CA
Love how it makes your face feel so soft and fresh! I only apply every other day because I don't want to break out since my skin is very sensitive, but I'm just obsessed with dove products! I haven't changed my routine since a little girl and I'm not planning to at all!
alexandria s.
I was definitely not a fan of this product while using it. It's cheap, but apparently you get what you pay for with this product. It made my hair weighted down and oily, no matter how little I used. It was terrible. I wouldn't use it again if it was given to me for free.
Mariant C.
Doral, FL
I'd been searching for a product to protect and nourish my hair when I stumbled upon this, it doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily!really good i love it. erhaps not all will work, but I would recommend this product. However it depends on the type of hair product action
Vanesa F.
Kissimmee, FL
It,s so good!! after used this product my hair texture is excellent and my hair is very hydrated. compared with other products to moisturize the hair, not let him fat. this product is very yielder, and can be used many times. Definitely would buy it again.
Nicole S.
Maywood, NJ
Does it leave greasy residue?
Kristine s.
I have never tried DOVES hair PRODUCT line. Does it smell like the rest of their line?