Dove Weightless Moisturizers Defined Texture Molding Cream

The Dove difference is our Weightless Moisture. All Dove Styling Products are formulated with our unique Weightless Moisturizers that condition while you style so they never leave hair too stiff or sticky. For a style that looks beautiful and moves...

I have never tried DOVES hair PRODUCT line. Does it smell like the rest of their line?
Does it leave greasy residue?
Start your review of Dove Weightless Moisturizers Defined Texture Molding Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Cincinnati
This product definitely has a weightless vibe to it. A lot of times creams and lotions make your skin feel greasy and clogged. This however does not. Although you apply it to your skin and rub it is n and my skin feels smooth, hydrated, and fresh. Within seconds it absorbs into my skin and there is not any filmy, greasy, residue. It is most surely on of my favorite products.
Mobile
I like this product a lot. It’s lightweight not sticky so it leaves my hair flexible but I have to use it with other holding products like mousse or gel for a stronger hold but as I already said I love everything dove so I gave it a four cuz once again the smell is wonderful!Dove Weightless Moisturizers Defined Texture Molding Cream
Marlton, NJ
I have really enjoyed this product I think dad is very moisturizing and very nice to my sensitive skin never breaks me out never makes me feel like I’ve when I apply this after the shower like I really need to read take a shower it’s never greasy. overall it’s a very safe products
I acully like this product, i use this all the tims i do not have any skin defectsbut i have super dry skim not only this help my sikn to feel and smell clean and it not to oily or to dry i love the sent this makes my bldy smell amazing through out the day i competly love it
Le sueur
He is in a very big mouth with the best people are going through this morning with the best time to ea for a few days and then they are going through the process and they will have a good chance to be a part is going on the game we are just going through a tough game
Purchased at: Macy's
Great product for creating unique textured looks in hair. Was originally recommended by a friend, and I fell in love with this product. It is perfect for molding hair, but other products I used left my hair feeling stiff and/or sticky. This works wonders though.
Lithonia , GA
I love this product. I used it for the first time 4 weeks ago. It’s made my hair really soft and it didn’t feel like I had any product in my hair, which made my curls defined and tighter. Now I use it anytime I wanna do a wash and go.
ronkonkoma
I love dove products. They work like a magic. So soothing and long lasting. Did not irritate my skin at all. I have super sensitive skin. Hydrated my skin and left it so smooth. Felt like a baby cheeks. Highly recommended.
Hemet
I love to use this on my face after a fresh clean wash. Pros the cream feels awesome and cons a little too oily for my skin. I use often before bed. I would definitely recommend this product and I will buy this again.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is amazing it is a great smell and does amazing things for my hair. I have very short hair sometimes making it impossible to style but with this it just stays in place. It is gentle and an overall great product.