Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #37 in Hair Cream

Chloe H.
Briercliffe mews , Blackpool
This is very thick so you don’t need to much because it’s white so on black hair be careful because it can show up
member-9dc98
This is honestly one of the best things I could experience like it helps so much on the things that I need in my life such as hair products makeup nails and many more things this has also helped my mom and my dad with many more things so if I were you I would go To this website and get things
Mai A.
Jeddah, Jeddah
I like it is very good for my skin can I used it every day any time I hope for dove doing the best products every time
Kayla R.
Brooklyn, NY
Having curly hair is a hassle. It doesn’t always look nice and it really doesn’t listen when you wanted to. One of the worst things you can do is the way your curls down, but it’s hard not to when you need to put so much product and I just want to stay. A little bit goes a long way with this product and it has my curls looking tight and shiny.
Abbigayle T.
Baxkey
Not so great, I only use it cause it's what I have. I would like for it to be a little easier to use
Talia M.
This is rly good. It moisturizers my hair rly well considering my hair is so dry and it definitely holds my curls w out making them frizzy afterwords.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Makes your body smell soo good. Long lasting smell. Makes you feel refine and refressed so you can go places with confidence that you smell great. Great prices and definitely recommend for others to buy!!
Abigail G.
Dartmouth, NS
As someone with naturally very curly hair, I adore this product. It’s extremely effective, it keeps my frizz tamed and my curls beautifully defined! When I wear this in my hair, I feel more confident wearing my hair naturally. It’s quite affordable, I’d recommend this to everyone with curly hair!
Amelia K.
Blackburn
It is a really great product. It make my hair feel lighter, shiny and stronger. It has a really great smell and also is super affordable. It can also make your curls in your hair look more natural.
queens R.
Toronto , ON
This is really good for my hair but I would like it to be less sticky when I apply it to me hair