Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #37 in Hair Cream

Abbigayle T.
Baxkey
Not so great, I only use it cause it's what I have. I would like for it to be a little easier to use
queens R.
Toronto , ON
This is really good for my hair but I would like it to be less sticky when I apply it to me hair
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I would be glad to try this product of never used this and I would always like to see your ID thing specially Dove I love the moisturizing soaps and
Keri F.
Bellefontaine, OH
This didn't work well for my hair type. Not a fan, but I think it us because I have fine hair.
Natasha F.
This product is okay for defining curls and it makes my hair very dry, it doesn't last the whole day either so it's not very up there.
Julia P.
Birmingham, AL
I was kind of disappointed on this product. I thought that it would really help my brown, straight hair but it didn't do much. My hair basically stayed the same. It didn't last me very long either so it could DEFINETELY use some improvement!!!!
C W.
toronto, on
Tried it once, will not use again, i do not like it. The hair feels dry and very easy to break
Mallory B.
Penetang, ON
I didn't care for this product. I prefer a moose to style my hair. This did not have enough hold for my thick hair.
Julie C.
Definitely defines curls but I'm not a fan of the we t-shirt look it gave my hair. Probably won't buy again
Summer K.
Culleoka
I like this product it helps my curls stay locked kn without frizz all day amd just makes it super soft. I have purchased a couple of times