Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Sara G.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Micaela C.
Rua Sargento Antonio Pedro 121- Bairro: Eldorado. Delmiro Gouveia - AL
Amo esse produtinho da Dove! Assim como todos os outros da linha. Tenho uma pele muito seca e sinto que a hidratação da Dove realmente funciona em minha pele. Simplesmente incrível!
Riche P.
Semarang
Try it can make your skin soft.
#joinwithus #like #try #doveproduct #givemesample #ilike #love #glowing
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Makes your body smell soo good. Long lasting smell. Makes you feel refine and refressed so you can go places with confidence that you smell great. Great prices and definitely recommend for others to buy!!
Somar A.
Gardendale , AL
My 9 year old daughter has gorgeous curls and this was just the right thing. I run a little bit through her hair after I brush all the tangled out and it helps her natural curls form and stay throughout the day.
Om G.
Alshohda district, Riyadh
It's a high quality product that fits my skin and add to my beauty And it's worthy Am happy to have it in my collection And I will advice all my friends to buy
Amber G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wasn’t sure how hair products by Dove would be but I absolutely adored it. Made my hair bouncy and silky smooth
francinejandonero J.
Antipolo city
Very soft in skin! I love this soap. My skin brighten, flawless, and no dead skin after using this. This soap is super effective! I love this scent
5’3🤞🏽‼️🤤 C.
Spring, TX
I always use this in my hair and my friends and family always tell me it smells soooooo good and my mom always ask to borrow it💀
Mai A.
Jeddah , Makkah
I like it is very good for my skin can I used it every day any time I hope for dove doing the best products every time
daniela d.
quiero poder probar este producto me encanta todo los productos de esta marca ..quiero quiero quiero...
Sara G.
New Kensingtn, PA
This momma of 4 has super curly hair and not a lot of time or money. Does this product actually help define curls all day without making my hair feel crunchy?