Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Shuron J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Very light and it defines my waves perfectly kinda like a salt spray but in a cream which makes for ease of use and compaqct
felicia d.
Fairhaven, MA
I absolutely love this stuff! I have very dry skin and it works wonders I buy this product all the time and will continue to
Michelle W.
The cream is very easy to use not heavy in the hair. It holds the curls keeps them moisturized and soft. I would use agsin
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
This moisturizer is a cream with is great cause a little goes a long way. It's light and flexible when applies to curls.
Nancy S.
Lancaster, CA
Love this product it doesn't leave my hair hard and it leave my curls nice and soft. But also doesn't leave it frizzy.
Kerri H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I used this in the summer to try taiming my waves. The initial look was great but it just did not hold though the day.
Amber R.
Newark, OH
Did very well with my curls did not make my hair feel heavy at all free and flowing hair loved it washed out very well
Crystal G.
I use this for my daughters hair she has very curly hair and it doseint dry her curls out I'm in love with this product
Sarah N.
Bel Air, MD
Great volume, won't weigh down your hair, smells great, last all day, gives curls a bounce without looking too crunchy
Paule G.
Boise, ID
This is one of my favorite and it great. it work well with wavy hair. so far i have been using this for a long time.