Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
I have very wavy hair and with doves hair cream it helps set it in amazing curls. It the best that I have tried yet.
Paule G.
Boise, ID
This is one of my favorite and it great. it work well with wavy hair. so far i have been using this for a long time.
Jerrina R.
Temple Hills , MD
I love this stuff. It makes my hair super soft and it smells great. It's lightweight so application is super simple.
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
Absolutely LOVE this stuff! it works like a charm. smells great & clean. & works awesome on my frizzy, dry hair!
jennifer m.
Laredo, TX
It works really on my thick hair .. I love how it looks and stays for a long time. It helps my hair not look dry
Jennifer N.
San Antonio
Left my hair soft and manageable. Great subtle scent. Nonsticky compared to other styling products, doesn't clump
Tichinia V.
Really love this product works great with my hair keeps it smooth curly and shine. I always get great complaints
Sami L.
South Ozone Park, NY
This stuff is great! My curls have never looked so perfect. Since I've found this, I've never used anything else.
Vicky H.
Simi Valley, CA
Since my hair is between wavy and some what straight this product does the job when I want to show off my curls
rose t.
Delaware City, DE
I use this everyday it keeps my hair curly and in control for a lon day at work I couldn't go a day with out it