Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #77 in Bar Soap

Casandra M.
Atascosa, TX
This product is so very light but moisturizing and actually brought my curls back to where they were at before I started straightening it 😕
Jocelyn P.
Mercedes, TX
I love this for my hair. I use this its quick and easy and smells great. I use it right out of the shower and curls stay in all day long.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Curls good and shiny recommend to all the people who have curly hair and would like to say that I love it and buy it again and again
Michel H.
Evansville, IN
Like most styling creams it did not leave my hair feeling overly weighted. I enjoy the fresh scent dove provides. I would recommend.
Ruefina S.
I have very thick curly hair and this product really help define my curls. I use it for my wash and go and I get so many compliments.
Deborah A.
Omg!!!!
this stuff is amazing!!!
I think I have like 4 of these in my bathroom!
I buy one every time I am half way threw with one.
5’3🤞🏽‼️🤤 C.
I always use this in my hair and my friends and family always tell me it smells soooooo good and my mom always ask to borrow it💀
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
Feels amazing light and great not too heavy use almost every time I do my hair need somethings along those lines this is for you
Halima M.
High point , NC
For my curly hair and any curly hair this is something you should have in your bathroom. It helps me tame my curls very well!
Shuron J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Very light and it defines my waves perfectly kinda like a salt spray but in a cream which makes for ease of use and compaqct