Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Nina S.
Dublin, OH
Although my hair may not be really curly it definitely is dry so this cream is amazing.after one use it moisturized and styled my hair nicely
Rodnesha G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love dove products overall . but this particular one is amazing . leaves your curls defined , soft and smells good. No residue .
Jessica W.
Plano, TX
I've used this on both my hair and my daughter's and it seems to hold our curls really well! Only downfall is that it can get really sticky
Casandra M.
Atascosa, TX
This product is so very light but moisturizing and actually brought my curls back to where they were at before I started straightening it 😕
Jocelyn P.
Mercedes, TX
I love this for my hair. I use this its quick and easy and smells great. I use it right out of the shower and curls stay in all day long.
Ruefina S.
I have very thick curly hair and this product really help define my curls. I use it for my wash and go and I get so many compliments.
Michel H.
Evansville, IN
Like most styling creams it did not leave my hair feeling overly weighted. I enjoy the fresh scent dove provides. I would recommend.
Angel V.
El Paso, TX
Curls good and shiny recommend to all the people who have curly hair and would like to say that I love it and buy it again and again
Deborah A.
Omg!!!!
this stuff is amazing!!!
I think I have like 4 of these in my bathroom!
I buy one every time I am half way threw with one.
Mercedes S.
Jacksonville, FL
Feels amazing light and great not too heavy use almost every time I do my hair need somethings along those lines this is for you