Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Sara G.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Holly C.
Williamsburg, VA
This cream works amazingly for my hair! I apply it to towel dried hair and when my hair dries, it's left soft and curly and NOT frizzy! Love this stuff!
Martha M.
I love using this spray when I curl my hair because they stay all day long and for my is really hard for my curls to stay. I recommend this to everyone
Talia M.
This is rly good. It moisturizers my hair rly well considering my hair is so dry and it definitely holds my curls w out making them frizzy afterwords.
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I would be glad to try this product of never used this and I would always like to see your ID thing specially Dove I love the moisturizing soaps and
Christina R.
Bethalto, IL
I do like Dove products. smells great, however not very long lasting, I have to use a lot due to how thick my hair is, but for the price it's decent.
LeeLee C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this product because when you apply it, the curls will last all day. It leaves your hair smelling good and soft. Couldn't be any happier!
amanda l.
Birmingham, AL
Dove weightless moisturizer curl defining styling cream.it brings out the curls in your hair and it keep your hair weightless soft and fufffy.
Courtney W.
I don't use this that often but when I do. I enjoy the texture it gives my hair. and how it supports my waves with out leaving my hair frizzy.
Rodnesha G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love dove products overall . but this particular one is amazing . leaves your curls defined , soft and smells good. No residue .
Nina S.
Dublin, OH
Although my hair may not be really curly it definitely is dry so this cream is amazing.after one use it moisturized and styled my hair nicely
Sara G.
New Kensingtn, PA
This momma of 4 has super curly hair and not a lot of time or money. Does this product actually help define curls all day without making my hair feel crunchy?