Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #37 in Hair Cream

Marissa F.
Alsip, IL
This stuff is pretty good. I usually apply it to damp hair after I shower in the morning. It keeps my style in place for most of the day, but it doesn't work if it's too humid.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I used this product to scrunch my hair. It worked great and heals the curl all day. I don't think I would buy this product again though. I would prefer to try something else
Michelle J.
Gilbert, WV
Excellent product for my curls! I can air dry or blow dry using a diffuser and my curls are always bouncy and full. Never stiff, sticky, or crunchy, it leaves touchable hair.
Mariel G.
Bronson, MI
This help my curls look much natural and wavy not like hair spry products that make Ur hair all hard i recommend this product if u have and want beautiful curly hair:)
Nayeli C.
Duenweg, MO
I love Dove and after trying Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl defining styling cream I just can't go back to anything else. The fragrance is amazing and what it does to my hair is fantastic.
member-9dc98
This is honestly one of the best things I could experience like it helps so much on the things that I need in my life such as hair products makeup nails and many more things this has also helped my mom and my dad with many more things so if I were you I would go To this website and get things
Carrie P.
Knoxville, TN
Love this product. I doesn't weigh my curls down or make my hair look "crunchy". It tames my frizz which iI definitely need. It never makes my hair look oily.
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
I love these moisturizer, when I apply in my hair leave my moisturized, shiny curls loose. lo recomiendo para las chicas que tengan el cabello como yo, rizo.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
When I want to add a little wave to my hair I can use the styling cream and it will hold a curl for about 6 hours. I really can't get to much more than that.
Jennifer G.
Love this It doesn't make my curls hard , it makes them not puffy thought the day with me being able to run my hand through it . definitely a good product