Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
I love these moisturizer, when I apply in my hair leave my moisturized, shiny curls loose. lo recomiendo para las chicas que tengan el cabello como yo, rizo.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
When I want to add a little wave to my hair I can use the styling cream and it will hold a curl for about 6 hours. I really can't get to much more than that.
Jennifer G.
Love this It doesn't make my curls hard , it makes them not puffy thought the day with me being able to run my hand through it . definitely a good product
Holly C.
Williamsburg, VA
This cream works amazingly for my hair! I apply it to towel dried hair and when my hair dries, it's left soft and curly and NOT frizzy! Love this stuff!
Martha M.
I love using this spray when I curl my hair because they stay all day long and for my is really hard for my curls to stay. I recommend this to everyone
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I would be glad to try this product of never used this and I would always like to see your ID thing specially Dove I love the moisturizing soaps and
Christina R.
Bethalto, IL
I do like Dove products. smells great, however not very long lasting, I have to use a lot due to how thick my hair is, but for the price it's decent.
LeeLee C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this product because when you apply it, the curls will last all day. It leaves your hair smelling good and soft. Couldn't be any happier!
Courtney W.
I don't use this that often but when I do. I enjoy the texture it gives my hair. and how it supports my waves with out leaving my hair frizzy.
amanda l.
Birmingham, AL
Dove weightless moisturizer curl defining styling cream.it brings out the curls in your hair and it keep your hair weightless soft and fufffy.