Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #38 in Hair Cream

Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
This cream is great it helps when I don't want to put anything else in it it keeps my hair tamed and shiny it doesn't make your hair feel weird it smells great and keeps your hair non heavy I love it I recommend this for anyone that wants a light hair
Julia P.
Birmingham, AL
I was kind of disappointed on this product. I thought that it would really help my brown, straight hair but it didn't do much. My hair basically stayed the same. It didn't last me very long either so it could DEFINETELY use some improvement!!!!
Amanda O.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for holding curls and doesn't dry out your hair. It worked better than I thought and would most definitely use again. Works better than other brands and smells amazing!!!! Can't wait to buy another bottle and I highly recommend this product
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
My daughter has used this in the past. She does not care for the way her hair feels. She stated it makes it feel like straw. This would be against the whole "Moisturizer" idea.
Lindsay T.
Maryville, IL
Love is such an amazing product not very expensive but so good on your hair. It smells amazing and I use it all the time because it makes my pearls have definition and shine.
Hope P.
For the price, it works really well, the smell alone is amazing. But even on a bad hair day, ill use some of this and its soft and not frizzy. Without being oily or waxy and it last all day, its like it got better as the day went by
Diana O.
Elmsford, NY
It's perfect to use in wet hair, it wont look like your hair is all over the place. Just rub a bit on through your hair The curls look and feel beautiful and soft.
rena k.
I really enjoy this product. I have really curly hair, and it's also very thick. this product really helps define my curls without being crunchy and there is no frizz. great product all around!
Karoline J.
Wallington, NJ
Like this product. use it everyday on my hair since i have curly hair, although it is a pricey product it worth it, and the scent is very nice, love the smell, very long lasting as well.
Meraly A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have wavy hair and some curls. I have used this on my damp hair and the next morning my hair is frizz free and soft. The scent of the product is a soft scent not to overpowering.