Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Marena M.
Lansing , MI
The Dove Weightless Moisturizer Curp Defining Styling Cream really hit my expectation. It really defined my curls. The scent of this product itls really nice. I really like this product compared to others. The only improvement would be the size of the product.
Nikki V.
I love this Dove product. It allows my hair to remain soft and maintain its natural curly state. And at the same time keeps hair in place with no fuzzy messes. Weightless. Non greasy. Perfection!
Stephani W.
Puyallup, WA
Love Dove curl cream. Curl creams in general are so much better than gel. You get the hold and bounce, without the stiffness of a gel. They smell great, and go on easy and grease-less.
Laura D.
I love this product! It is lightweight in my hair and does not produce "crunchy" curls, but light, soft, bouncy ones. Also it reduces frizz almost totally. It lasts all day and sometimes the next day. At this price point you cannot beat this product!
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
This cream is great it helps when I don't want to put anything else in it it keeps my hair tamed and shiny it doesn't make your hair feel weird it smells great and keeps your hair non heavy I love it I recommend this for anyone that wants a light hair
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
I loved that this left my curls soft and not frizzy or crunchy. I did find that I have to keep it away from my roots though because it had the tendency to make my roots greasy looking.
Amanda O.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for holding curls and doesn't dry out your hair. It worked better than I thought and would most definitely use again. Works better than other brands and smells amazing!!!! Can't wait to buy another bottle and I highly recommend this product
Julia P.
Birmingham, AL
I was kind of disappointed on this product. I thought that it would really help my brown, straight hair but it didn't do much. My hair basically stayed the same. It didn't last me very long either so it could DEFINETELY use some improvement!!!!
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
My daughter has used this in the past. She does not care for the way her hair feels. She stated it makes it feel like straw. This would be against the whole "Moisturizer" idea.
Lindsay T.
Maryville, IL
Love is such an amazing product not very expensive but so good on your hair. It smells amazing and I use it all the time because it makes my pearls have definition and shine.