Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #38 in Hair Cream

Angela T.
Harker Hts, TX
My daughter has frizzy curly hair, and I am constantly looking for solutions. I found the Dove Curl Defining Styling Cream and it has been a life saver! It helps keep the frizz out and make combing and brushing her hair easy. I make sure to keep this in stock constantly!
Marsha B.
Ill start I'm saying my hair is pin straight. It I can never get it to curl but with this i can actually get some curl and last for at least 8 hours! It was a lot better than i thought because i haven't had luck with curl products. I highly recommend this product!
Felicia P.
Love this product because I have Dry course hair and I need a good moisture for my hair. It does the job it holds up to the competition in the market I like it. It smell I don't remember me putted it to my nose but it smell good in my hair. Yes I absolutely would
Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
My hair is VERY straight and very fine naturally therefore I need all the help I can get to curl my hair and keep the curls in. I do not like to use much chemicals on my hair but as a girl I enjoy being able to change my look and some products are needed. This works great for curls (works better for natural curls) even when they are made with a curling iron. :)
Marena M.
Lansing , MI
The Dove Weightless Moisturizer Curp Defining Styling Cream really hit my expectation. It really defined my curls. The scent of this product itls really nice. I really like this product compared to others. The only improvement would be the size of the product.
Desorah W.
Columbus
This styling cream works wonders on my daughter's hair. It makes her hair easy to comb through. Without leaving your curls limp. It keeps your curls defined. It also has a wonderful smell.
Nikki V.
I love this Dove product. It allows my hair to remain soft and maintain its natural curly state. And at the same time keeps hair in place with no fuzzy messes. Weightless. Non greasy. Perfection!
Stephani W.
Puyallup, WA
Love Dove curl cream. Curl creams in general are so much better than gel. You get the hold and bounce, without the stiffness of a gel. They smell great, and go on easy and grease-less.
Karen B.
Clermont, Fl
This cream is great it helps when I don't want to put anything else in it it keeps my hair tamed and shiny it doesn't make your hair feel weird it smells great and keeps your hair non heavy I love it I recommend this for anyone that wants a light hair
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
I loved that this left my curls soft and not frizzy or crunchy. I did find that I have to keep it away from my roots though because it had the tendency to make my roots greasy looking.