Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Widney S.
Riverview, FL
Ifbiebzirx kesneisrd Kenzie's indorse Siena wiz rod Robbie's rid robs owns brisk ownsw sue sue air die arks. Ad for f d so if rid I probs d eps rod own for friend Rodnei keneodie biedbr bled held species Roche is Rigel dark dejected died fled rid e died. Rid m fake z jaw djw djw .
Beatriz C.
It's perfect to use in wet hair, it wont look like your hair is all over the place. Just rub a bit on through your hair (I just use my fingers to make that). The curls look and feel beautiful and soft.
Elisa M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Great to use when you get out the shower and you're in a rush to go somewhere but still want to look presentable without looking like your hair is all over the place. Just rub a bit on and comb through your hair and your curls will look and feel BEAUTIFUL without feeling heavy.
Georgia E.
Cambridge, MD
I've always loved curling my hair , this makes it so much easier , it's easy to do its long lasting , I've never tired anything better , it's very effective , pleasant smelling , and easy to remove
Angela T.
Harker Hts, TX
My daughter has frizzy curly hair, and I am constantly looking for solutions. I found the Dove Curl Defining Styling Cream and it has been a life saver! It helps keep the frizz out and make combing and brushing her hair easy. I make sure to keep this in stock constantly!
Felicia P.
Love this product because I have Dry course hair and I need a good moisture for my hair. It does the job it holds up to the competition in the market I like it. It smell I don't remember me putted it to my nose but it smell good in my hair. Yes I absolutely would
Marsha B.
Ill start I'm saying my hair is pin straight. It I can never get it to curl but with this i can actually get some curl and last for at least 8 hours! It was a lot better than i thought because i haven't had luck with curl products. I highly recommend this product!
Marena M.
Lansing , MI
The Dove Weightless Moisturizer Curp Defining Styling Cream really hit my expectation. It really defined my curls. The scent of this product itls really nice. I really like this product compared to others. The only improvement would be the size of the product.
Desorah W.
Columbus
This styling cream works wonders on my daughter's hair. It makes her hair easy to comb through. Without leaving your curls limp. It keeps your curls defined. It also has a wonderful smell.
Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
My hair is VERY straight and very fine naturally therefore I need all the help I can get to curl my hair and keep the curls in. I do not like to use much chemicals on my hair but as a girl I enjoy being able to change my look and some products are needed. This works great for curls (works better for natural curls) even when they are made with a curling iron. :)