Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Sara G.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Shelby P.
Tyne Valley
Helped bring out my natural curls and cut back on the frizz. One of the better products that I have tried.
Gurdeep P.
Fairly nice, i personally have very curly hair. But this did not work for me as most curly hair products
daniela d.
quiero poder probar este producto me encanta todo los productos de esta marca ..quiero quiero quiero...
Janet M.
Whittier, CA
This is a good product for people with curly hair it leaves your hair shiny.I would really recommend it
Riche P.
Semarang
Try it can make your skin soft.
#joinwithus #like #try #doveproduct #givemesample #ilike #love #glowing
Kristin V.
I love this stuff. I use this cream before I style my hair, it makes it so soft, not greasy feeling.
Lu B.
TEGUCIGALPA, HONDURAS
I LIKE TO WEAR CURL SOMETIME WITHOUT A CURLING IRON, THIS IS PERFECT FOR THIS SPECIALLY FOR THE BEACH
Nahkeeta M.
It is hard to find a good moisturizer for my curl and this is the best I used yet, it's a must try
Rekha S.
Soo awesome product everyone should have this thing shine shimmer glow this product has everything
queens R.
Toronto , ON
This is really good for my hair but I would like it to be less sticky when I apply it to me hair
Sara G.
New Kensingtn, PA
This momma of 4 has super curly hair and not a lot of time or money. Does this product actually help define curls all day without making my hair feel crunchy?