Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #37 in Hair Cream

Nguyen Thi Q.
My family always use Dove's product for many years. I am very happy about all of Dove products. The cost, quality and promotion
Aliza K.
Must have thing for me i have so straight hairs its hard to curl them nd make it last longer this product help me a lot
Mai A.
Jeddah
I like it is very good for my skin can I used it every day any time I hope for dove doing the best products every time
Mallory B.
Penetang, ON
I didn't care for this product. I prefer a moose to style my hair. This did not have enough hold for my thick hair.
Elena T.
Toronto, ON
When it comes to curls, I prefer using a cream rather a mouse. This cream left my curls feeling soft and touchable!
Kristin S.
Gives a decent wave and a really pretty smell throughout the day. I don't usually buy dove but I would again.
Shelby P.
Tyne Valley
Helped bring out my natural curls and cut back on the frizz. One of the better products that I have tried.
Julie C.
Definitely defines curls but I'm not a fan of the we t-shirt look it gave my hair. Probably won't buy again
Ruby N.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
I have very curly hair. It leaves my curls bouncy and not heavy feeling like other products tend to leave.
Gurdeep P.
Fairly nice, i personally have very curly hair. But this did not work for me as most curly hair products