Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #65 in Bar Soap

Aliza K.
Must have thing for me i have so straight hairs its hard to curl them nd make it last longer this product help me a lot
Mallory B.
Penetang, ON
I didn't care for this product. I prefer a moose to style my hair. This did not have enough hold for my thick hair.
Elena T.
Toronto, ON
When it comes to curls, I prefer using a cream rather a mouse. This cream left my curls feeling soft and touchable!
Kristin S.
Gives a decent wave and a really pretty smell throughout the day. I don't usually buy dove but I would again.
Julie C.
Definitely defines curls but I'm not a fan of the we t-shirt look it gave my hair. Probably won't buy again
Shelby P.
Tyne Valley
Helped bring out my natural curls and cut back on the frizz. One of the better products that I have tried.
Ruby N.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
I have very curly hair. It leaves my curls bouncy and not heavy feeling like other products tend to leave.
Gurdeep P.
Fairly nice, i personally have very curly hair. But this did not work for me as most curly hair products
Janet M.
Whittier, CA
This is a good product for people with curly hair it leaves your hair shiny.I would really recommend it
Riche P.
Semarang
Try it can make your skin soft.
#joinwithus #like #try #doveproduct #givemesample #ilike #love #glowing