Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #40 in Hair Cream

Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream
I simpre very good and the buy a my mother and sister US Do also Quality and Its beneficion My whole family US Many benefits and very good price
Davinia B.
This is an great moustizer for hair, really makes my hair stronger and thicker and it causes no incionvince at all definitely buying this again
tamia s.
Warren, MI
I love this product for defining my curls? But I would recommend applying an oil after this to reduce crunchiness and it's right in my budget!
Summer K.
Culleoka
I like this product it helps my curls stay locked kn without frizz all day amd just makes it super soft. I have purchased a couple of times
Leah C.
Makes my curls look more natural and beautiful, it doesn't drag my curls down And make them drop out, you can hardly feel it in your hair.
Mailyn R.
I love this product to set my wavy hair, it is highly recommended super great, it leaves very soft, manageable hair with a natural shine
Ninochka R.
Another product that I love how it leaves my curls after I wash my hair is this one, if you have naturally curly hair you should try it.
Natasha F.
This product is okay for defining curls and it makes my hair very dry, it doesn't last the whole day either so it's not very up there.
Hà M.
I have dry hair and this product moiturized my hair verry well it's quite hard to open ( or its just me ) but i love the product :)
Kelsi B.
Burin , NL
I have very thick and wavy hair and thought it would make my curls pop more. I started using it but I never saw a big difference