Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Julie C.
Definitely defines curls but I'm not a fan of the we t-shirt look it gave my hair. Probably won't buy again
Shelby P.
Tyne Valley
Helped bring out my natural curls and cut back on the frizz. One of the better products that I have tried.
Gurdeep P.
Fairly nice, i personally have very curly hair. But this did not work for me as most curly hair products
Janet M.
Whittier, CA
This is a good product for people with curly hair it leaves your hair shiny.I would really recommend it
Lu B.
TEGUCIGALPA, HONDURAS
I LIKE TO WEAR CURL SOMETIME WITHOUT A CURLING IRON, THIS IS PERFECT FOR THIS SPECIALLY FOR THE BEACH
Kristin V.
I love this stuff. I use this cream before I style my hair, it makes it so soft, not greasy feeling.
Nahkeeta M.
It is hard to find a good moisturizer for my curl and this is the best I used yet, it's a must try
Rekha S.
Soo awesome product everyone should have this thing shine shimmer glow this product has everything
C W.
toronto, on
Tried it once, will not use again, i do not like it. The hair feels dry and very easy to break
Hana H.
Kobeřice , Moravskoslezský kraj
Really good product. Hair are not greasy after use and look healthy. Smells pretty good too.