Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Natasha F.
This product is okay for defining curls and it makes my hair very dry, it doesn't last the whole day either so it's not very up there.
Hà M.
I have dry hair and this product moiturized my hair verry well it's quite hard to open ( or its just me ) but i love the product :)
Kelsi B.
Burin, NL
I have very thick and wavy hair and thought it would make my curls pop more. I started using it but I never saw a big difference
Nguyen Thi Q.
My family always use Dove's product for many years. I am very happy about all of Dove products. The cost, quality and promotion
Aliza K.
Must have thing for me i have so straight hairs its hard to curl them nd make it last longer this product help me a lot
Elena T.
Toronto, ON
When it comes to curls, I prefer using a cream rather a mouse. This cream left my curls feeling soft and touchable!
Mallory B.
Midland, ON
I didn't care for this product. I prefer a moose to style my hair. This did not have enough hold for my thick hair.
Kristin S.
Gives a decent wave and a really pretty smell throughout the day. I don't usually buy dove but I would again.
Julie C.
Definitely defines curls but I'm not a fan of the we t-shirt look it gave my hair. Probably won't buy again
Ruby N.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
I have very curly hair. It leaves my curls bouncy and not heavy feeling like other products tend to leave.