Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #65 in Bar Soap

Tracy C.
saint john, New Brunswick
I have a ton of hair! Waist length, thick coarse hair. Does curl defining cream is my new best friend! Seriously amazing smell, texture and hold. I swear Dove can do no wrong. #hairessentials #naturalbeauty #DoveDare #loveatfirstcurl
Adriana T.
Brasil
Its so mostuiresed. And I have a very great experience to used this product, Leaves no oily and well treat split ends, giving a healthy and shiny appearance, plus the scent to be the best I've found so far.
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
I find it hard to find good curl defining styling cream. ..they are usually heavy or sticky. ..it's priced great and works really awesome a must try for natural curls!!!
Lillian Y.
Edmonton
Leaves a nice curl but slightly greasy look to it. I usually dust a bit of baby powder to soak up that look. Better results if you use when hair is damp but not wet.
Nikola L.
Its a really good product works well with my curly hair. Some brands are really bad for my hair they make my hair look like they have not been washed but this product is completely different and works great
Om G.
Riyadh, Riyadh
It's a high quality product that fits my skin and add to my beauty And it's worthy Am happy to have it in my collection And I will advice all my friends to buy
melissa s.
Gravenhurst
Gave my hair a much better bouncy curl. usually curls only last a day after I used this they stayed in for almost three days. so impressed by this product .
francinejandonero J.
Antipolo city
Very soft in skin! I love this soap. My skin brighten, flawless, and no dead skin after using this. This soap is super effective! I love this scent
Milena E.
My hair is very very crazy and that product make magic whith my hair y reaaly love it tanks so much dove thats the best hair product of your line.
I simpre very good and the buy a my mother and sister US Do also Quality and Its beneficion My whole family US Many benefits and very good price