Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Nikola L.
Its a really good product works well with my curly hair. Some brands are really bad for my hair they make my hair look like they have not been washed but this product is completely different and works great
melissa s.
Gravenhurst
Gave my hair a much better bouncy curl. usually curls only last a day after I used this they stayed in for almost three days. so impressed by this product .
Milena E.
My hair is very very crazy and that product make magic whith my hair y reaaly love it tanks so much dove thats the best hair product of your line.
I simpre very good and the buy a my mother and sister US Do also Quality and Its beneficion My whole family US Many benefits and very good price
Davinia B.
This is an great moustizer for hair, really makes my hair stronger and thicker and it causes no incionvince at all definitely buying this again
tamia s.
Warren, MI
I love this product for defining my curls? But I would recommend applying an oil after this to reduce crunchiness and it's right in my budget!
Summer K.
Culleoka
I like this product it helps my curls stay locked kn without frizz all day amd just makes it super soft. I have purchased a couple of times
Leah C.
Makes my curls look more natural and beautiful, it doesn't drag my curls down And make them drop out, you can hardly feel it in your hair.
Ninochka R.
Another product that I love how it leaves my curls after I wash my hair is this one, if you have naturally curly hair you should try it.
Mailyn R.
I love this product to set my wavy hair, it is highly recommended super great, it leaves very soft, manageable hair with a natural shine