Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #38 in Hair Cream

. ..
Crandall, TX
Love dove products and the way it absolutely feels on my hair and it's really great
Jennifer P.
Azusa, CA
I would love to try this product because i like doing curls on my hair sometimes
Joheiser V.
Miami
Muy buen aroma de facil uso no deja manchas y muy practico, 100% recommendado
Mayra T.
I have messy hair and This hairspray gives me great hold throughout the day
Abigail G.
Dartmouth, NS
As someone with naturally very curly hair, I adore this product. It’s extremely effective, it keeps my frizz tamed and my curls beautifully defined! When I wear this in my hair, I feel more confident wearing my hair naturally. It’s quite affordable, I’d recommend this to everyone with curly hair!
Amelia K.
Blackburn
It is a really great product. It make my hair feel lighter, shiny and stronger. It has a really great smell and also is super affordable. It can also make your curls in your hair look more natural.
Micaela C.
Rua Sargento Antonio Pedro 121- Bairro: Eldorado. Delmiro Gouveia - AL
Amo esse produtinho da Dove! Assim como todos os outros da linha. Tenho uma pele muito seca e sinto que a hidratação da Dove realmente funciona em minha pele. Simplesmente incrível!
Ritu S.
Delhi
Good styling cream light works properly for all skin types. Amazing product loved it amazing smell hydrating and soft on skin affordable complete value for money
Suzanne M.
Shawville, QC
It's light and smells great. I have natural waves (curls if I cut my hair shorter) so I am prone to frizzies and pouf-y hair. Though I may often straighten my hair I do like to have killer curls, and this helps so I don't have to work too hard at it. Definitely recommend and would buy again.
Melissa S.
oromocto, NB
I like the product but it was something I couldn't use by itself. I had to use a gel with it as well. it made my curls soft and did cut back on frizz but I really needed to add gell to stop it from becoming mess and hold my style.