Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

jennifer p.
Azusa, CA
I would love to try this product because i like doing curls on my hair sometimes
Joheiser V.
Miami
Muy buen aroma de facil uso no deja manchas y muy practico, 100% recommendado
Mayra T.
I have messy hair and This hairspray gives me great hold throughout the day
Anusua D.
India
loved the Dove Beauty Bar, I have sensitive skin and using this soap on my skin was devine as it didnt sting at all, I loved the packaging, not too busy and nice clean lines for selling and I thought calming colours which is what the product is all abou
Suzanne M.
Shawville, QC
It's light and smells great. I have natural waves (curls if I cut my hair shorter) so I am prone to frizzies and pouf-y hair. Though I may often straighten my hair I do like to have killer curls, and this helps so I don't have to work too hard at it. Definitely recommend and would buy again.
Melissa S.
Oromocto, NB
I like the product but it was something I couldn't use by itself. I had to use a gel with it as well. it made my curls soft and did cut back on frizz but I really needed to add gell to stop it from becoming mess and hold my style.
Natalia S.
Love it! it makes my hair really slick and shiny. I really recommend this product to any hair type, espacially damaged. It can make your hair to go from 1 to 10 really quick. Try it, you never know what is good for your hair!
Tracy C.
saint john, New Brunswick
I have a ton of hair! Waist length, thick coarse hair. Does curl defining cream is my new best friend! Seriously amazing smell, texture and hold. I swear Dove can do no wrong. #hairessentials #naturalbeauty #DoveDare #loveatfirstcurl
Adriana T.
Brasil
Its so mostuiresed. And I have a very great experience to used this product, Leaves no oily and well treat split ends, giving a healthy and shiny appearance, plus the scent to be the best I've found so far.
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
I find it hard to find good curl defining styling cream. ..they are usually heavy or sticky. ..it's priced great and works really awesome a must try for natural curls!!!