Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE

Isabel B.
las vegas NV
I like this for when I wear my hair curly, fresh out of the shower . It's so quick and easy
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
Such a soft texture and does not weigh hair down. One of my favorite curl defining creams.
Roseddy P.
Mi cabello luce hermoso y saludable y a la vez con unas lindas ondas, pero más definidas.
Danielle H.
Smelled great. Ot was ok. My hair is dry so I usually need more umph to bring out my curl
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this on my thick hair after I curl it. Helps with keeping the curls looking fresh.
Jesica L.
It really helps the curls. Its left my hair bouncy but it did not help the frizz at all.
Sarah R.
Eastpointe, MI
Doves curl defining cream keeps my hair moisturized and my curls in place all day long!
Jaynelle B.
Used this for a twist out a few times. do not find it good for my hair texture though.
Lisa C.
I super love this cream. I recommended it to my friends and they are also using it now!
Camila C.
Potomac , MD
My skin is very dry and soft with that product, I love more than anything in this world