Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #31 in Hair Cream

Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Light and really defines curls. Good to apply when wet and diffuse hair after. Smells great
Danielle H.
Smelled great. Ot was ok. My hair is dry so I usually need more umph to bring out my curl
Roseddy Piña D.
Mi cabello luce hermoso y saludable y a la vez con unas lindas ondas, pero más definidas.
Jesica L.
It really helps the curls. Its left my hair bouncy but it did not help the frizz at all.
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this on my thick hair after I curl it. Helps with keeping the curls looking fresh.
Lisa C.
I super love this cream. I recommended it to my friends and they are also using it now!
Sarah R.
Eastpointe, MI
Doves curl defining cream keeps my hair moisturized and my curls in place all day long!
Jaynelle B.
Used this for a twist out a few times. do not find it good for my hair texture though.
Camila C.
Potomac, MD
My skin is very dry and soft with that product, I love more than anything in this world
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
Ir moisturizers all my hair and my hair is preaty strong when o use it preaty good