Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Tracy C.Dove Weightless Moisturizers Curl Defining Styling Cream uploaded by Casandra M.

BY DOVE #38 in Hair Cream

Holly D.
Defined my curl pattern in a great way. Very light way, can't wait to try the rest of the line.
Marianna A.
Richardson, TX
I would recommend buying this if you have curly hair like me, it makes your hair so much softer
DeYasha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing. My curls felt so light and fluffy. No crunchy feeling. Definitely an everyday product.
member-4e8b3102f
Florida
This hold my curls really well! I love the smell and its not super sticky like other products.
Ily V.
I bought this product before and it was really good. It kept my waves moist and shaped nicely
Christian  M.
It does a great job of keeping my hair moisturized and keeos my.hair really carely and styled
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Light and really defines curls. Good to apply when wet and diffuse hair after. Smells great
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
This styling cream smells really good, works #great and is good on my really curly hair :)
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
Such a soft texture and does not weigh hair down. One of my favorite curl defining creams.
carolina r.
Raleigh, North Carolina
I love because I let My curls defined much more time And well. Beautiful And smell is rich.